The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store patch

Two days ago I opened the launcher for the first time since the store patch became available. I meant to click "later" but accidentally clicked "no" and the patch notification went away for good. I'm not sure anything in the patch applies to my game, but I would still like to install it just in case. Is there a way to access the patch manually? I wrote to customer support and was first given general instructions on how to patch the game, so I wrote back again and was told to uninstall/reinstall the entire game. I've never had to do that since first installing TS3 and the game works fine so I don't want to mess with it, especially over this little patch. Customer support has been a great help in the past and maybe all I can do is reinstall everything, but I wanted to ask here before I attempt that.

Thanks for any help :)
Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. - Maya Angelou

Comments

• Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited September 2011
    Just buy another store item, anything, then log out, close reopen and log in to the launcher- it comes back. At least it does for me every time I install a new store item.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    eilianeilian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited September 2011
    Thanks so much! A bit easier than uninstalling and reinstalling everything!!
    Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. - Maya Angelou