Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happens When You Have 64 Ghost Potions?

You make a ghost baby!
ghostzv.png

I am like a ghost/lifestate expert, anything pertaining to those I can answer. If anyone was wondering, it IS NOT THE SAME AS AN OLD AGE GHOST! It is a small difference, but it is a difference.

This ghost makes scream noises.
Has a ghost i-con.
Does have a grave (claiming it is old age).
Unlike the old age ghost, this guy doesn't sparkle, making this the most bland ghost (and the most life-like, for those beleivers).

If you were wondering why I used 64 ghost potions, it was because the ghost potion lasts three hours, so I would need 8 per day, and I would probably need extra, and 64 is a comfortable number. I ended up having 7 extra. 32 when to the mom and the other 32 went to the dad. The dad drank an extra one while the mom was giving birth, just to make sure.

Comments

• Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited August 2011
    By the way, I love moviemakercheats! This is the rocker animation:
    evilghost.png
  • Options
    Handman50Handman50 Posts: 156 Member
    edited August 2011
    Yeah, 64 is a good number.

~~Handman50~~

Nintendo_64_Logo.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Fun fact: These guys sparkle in travel worlds, but after returning home they stop sparkling!
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,891 Member
    edited August 2011
    You only need the potion during the woohoo, i have a vampire ghost baby and the mom tbf was already a vampire ghost but i used a ghost potion on the dad to be sure for the conception and that was all i needed. 64 may be a good number but i doubt you need that many! :XD:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Lizzie1234 wrote:
    You only need the potion during the woohoo, i have a vampire ghost baby and the mom tbf was already a vampire ghost but i used a ghost potion on the dad to be sure for the conception and that was all i needed. 64 may be a good number but i doubt you need that many! :XD:

I forgot to say, that was also just in case.

What color was your ghost?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    clubers wrote:
    Lizzie1234 wrote:

Black and red, have you ever had one? They're really cool :P
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Clubers?
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Lizzie1234 wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Lizzie1234 wrote:

Black and red, have you ever had one? They're really cool :P

Sorry, I got distracted!

Black and red, that is because it didn't use any of the dads ghost genetics. Genetics aren't applied at try for baby. Neither the mother or father is a ghost, that is why I used the ghost potion.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    clubers wrote:

Sorry, I got distracted!

Black and red, that is because it didn't use any of the dads ghost genetics. Genetics aren't applied at try for baby. Neither the mother or father is a ghost, that is why I used the ghost potion.
    Lol no worries thanks for the friend request haha so when are genetics applied then?
    Btw have you had every kind of ghost baby? Do they ever mix or is it just either the mom's ghost type or the dads?? :P
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Lizzie1234 wrote:
    clubers wrote:

Sorry, I got distracted!

Lol no worries thanks for the friend request haha so when are genetics applied then?
    Btw have you had every kind of ghost baby? Do they ever mix or is it just either the mom's ghost type or the dads?? :P

It is one of the parents, I've managed to make every kinds of ghost playable, but I rarely have ghost babies.

Genetics are applied either when the baby is born or when the belly starts growing, or somewhere in between. This is how you get mummy-sim hybrids, when the father becomes a mummy before the baby is born, that is how the zombie in my siggy was made.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    clubers wrote:
    Lizzie1234 wrote:
    clubers wrote:

Sorry, I got distracted!

It is one of the parents, I've managed to make every kinds of ghost playable, but I rarely have ghost babies.

Genetics are applied either when the baby is born or when the belly starts growing, or somewhere in between. This is how you get mummy-sim hybrids, when the father becomes a mummy before the baby is born, that is how the zombie in my siggy was made.
    Aha, you learn something new every day! Haha thanks :XD: I really want a fire ghost baby, I can post pics later tomoz if ya want??
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Lizzie1234 wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Lizzie1234 wrote:
    clubers wrote:

Sorry, I got distracted!

Aha, you learn something new every day! Haha thanks :XD: I really want a fire ghost baby, I can post pics later tomoz if ya want??

Sure, I'd love to see them!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Yay!! But they won't be until tomoz now lol btw speaking of ghosts, if you're interested in Lolita goth you should check out my thread in stories and legacies - I teamed up with another simmer to uncover her mysterious death ;)
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    fabulizfabuliz Posts: 1,066 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Now I'm curious and want a ghost baby. :X

Time for some potion making and plenty of baby making! LOL! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Well, I just had both Ma & Daddy Sim drink 4 vials of Ghost potion, tried for baby 4 times in a row. Hoping for ghost twins (or triplets!) :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Okay, WEIRD!

My Sim's first baby was a normal Sim, no ghost.

Then I saw she's still giving birth at the hospital so obviously another baby is on the way. The second baby was a ghost! Then ANOTHER was on the way, and she is also a ghost. Triplets, 1 of which is a normal Sim, 2 of which are ghosts!

Odd, but awesome. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    fabuliz wrote:
    Okay, WEIRD!

My Sim's first baby was a normal Sim, no ghost.

Then I saw she's still giving birth at the hospital so obviously another baby is on the way. The second baby was a ghost! Then ANOTHER was on the way, and she is also a ghost. Triplets, 1 of which is a normal Sim, 2 of which are ghosts!

Odd, but awesome. :D

I know right!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    IKR TOTALLY, OMGZ.

LOL! ;)

But I found that to be VERY odd. I figured it would work and all 3 babies would be ghosts, and if it didn't, all 3 babies would be regular Sims.

Guess I was wrong!

I wonder if eating Ambrosia at child age would turn them into 'regular' Sims, or if it wouldn't have any effect on them. The two ghost babies of the three triplets (I named them Flora and Bianca) have one tombstone in Ma's inventory, and one in Dad's. o.O

...We shall see!