The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone else remember..

In the Sims 1 how you could take a picture of yourself and somehow place it onto your sims faces. I was semi-young at the time and don't really remember how it was done but I wonder what would happen if they did that for Sims 3. I guess it would look kinda weird because of how close you can see your Sims now.

Comments

• Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I was really young when I played sims1 so I don't remember that. That seems really cool though. Wish I had known about that back in 2004.
  • Options
    WolfieWolfie Posts: 2,557 New Member
    edited June 2011
    In the Sims 1 how you could take a picture of yourself and somehow place it onto your sims faces. I was semi-young at the time and don't really remember how it was done but I wonder what would happen if they did that for Sims 3. I guess it would look kinda weird because of how close you can see your Sims now.

Hey, nice sig! :lol:

And yeah, I remember doing that. :shock: I hated how it turned out every time, and I agree that it would look really awkward in Sims 3. :lol: But if it could be perfected to fit the 3D engine, we'd have The Sims 4! :D :thumbup:
  • Options
    ThisSIMisCrazedThisSIMisCrazed Posts: 3,719 Member
    edited June 2011
    I remember what you're talking about, though I never used it. I assume it just looked like a mask glued to a sim, right? :lol:

But that would be cool for The Sims 3!
  • Options
    softballgirly22softballgirly22 Posts: 424 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Wolfie wrote:

Hey, nice sig! :lol:

And yeah, I remember doing that. :shock: I hated how it turned out every time, and I agree that it would look really awkward in Sims 3. :lol: But if it could be perfected to fit the 3D engine, we'd have The Sims 4! :D :thumbup:

:mrgreen: haha.

I can't imagine how that would be done. Maybe,as you said, with Sims 4 since it will probably be even more 3D-ish.

Edit; ThisSIMisCrazed -
    I'm guessing how that worked since you couldn't really do much with Sims 1 in creating a simself or even doing the same features as Sims 2 & 3. Except, I don't remember Sims 1 a lot since by the time I could really play it, Sims 2 was already in stores, so I kinda bought some EPs for Sims 1 then moved on.
  • Options
    ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited June 2011
    they had that for TS2 aswell If recall correctly, a program to make you and your friends simmies, looked weird i wonder how it would go now too. lol seeing urself making out with Gobias Koffi.