Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Harrington House: 4br. 4ba. Tudor style family home

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited June 2011
    This turned out great Ruthy. :) Really love the exteriors. Even though the colors are more neutral, they have such a warmth about them. Your landscaping as usual makes the house feel like it truly "fits" on the lot too. Am in love with how they front room turned out. Love the colors in the dining room and bedroom with the double bed as well. Definitely off to rec and DL. Another Ruthy build for my collection. Muahahahaha. :)

Edit: An after I noticed the slideshow comment.... Lol. Love the red bedroom as well! Very rich and welcoming feeling.
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited June 2011
    Your Tudor home is so gorgeous. The architecture is great and I just love that garden. Rec'd. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    sigg.gif

• Options
    hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    edited June 2011
    Harrington House is a truly charming and lovely home. It's one of my favorite styles of architecture, and I would love to live in such a home in real life. I like the roofing and different wall patterns. Your interiors are perfect and elegant as they always are. The window choices are great as is the stained glass door. Downloaded, recommended, and added to my favorites.

Take care,
    Bill