The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Next Top Model Cycle 4 - Little message at page 100 ;)

2a8ri9u.jpg

Hello Everybody, I’m glad to give you the welcome to a new
CYCLE of Sims Next Top Model! CYCLE 4

I hope this cycle will be as successful as the past cycle! With a lot of great shots, awesome fans and a lot of gorgeous models!
Remember that this competition looks for a lot of editing and creativity, editing is very recommended but there’s no problem if you are not very good at it!
More about the competition:

If you are not familiarized with this competition,
this competition it's all about find out new models
with creative ideas and great modelesque skills, this will be alike
America's Next Top Model but on sims,so it's going to be awesome.
and trough all the competition will be very
amazing and entertaining photshoots.

More than Beautiful sims i'm looking for Cute sims
inside and out, UNIQUE sims, And this Cycle
You will enter Twins if you want
Oh and your sims will be any type of sim,
just let your imagination f ly away!

And this time i will be choosing 14 models.

166gd2u.jpg

28vvpxw.jpg

hv8jmp.jpg

b8wx3c.jpg
iLoveSims56

Origin: French
Occupation: Renowned Super Model & Stylist (Fashion Phenomenon)
Traits: Dramatic, Savvy Sculptor, Artistic, Brave, Ambitious

33ojuvo.jpg
SimsAlix

Origin: Dutch
Traits: Party animal, Insane, Heavy Sleeper, Outgoing, Clumsy

k1z1g8.jpg
jix229

Origin: Korean
Traits: Dramatic, Flirty, Ambitious, Artistic, Virtuoso

2uorh9g.jpg

•Model’s name
•Username
•Attach 2 pictures of your model (One Headshot and One Bodyshot on a white background) Try to make the pic with a fierce pose because this will be your photo for the elimination panel.
• And if you want you can add some of your previous work (Optional)

MODELS SO FAR:

NinjaKay with Isabelle Thomas
Pixie30 with Posh Penny
Mysticfeline with Eden
Evergreen withTrinity Nicole
Vanillabasic with Ami Yamasaki
Pam2297 with Summer & Chantal Twist
Alverna with Enya Glitenian
EzParis with Jet & Topaz Farnes
Reinaldo1993 with Jasmine Rivera
Simslover740 with Pink Heart
Beth8301 with Cheyanne Epearlly
PuggyUK with Karen
TheMeeepMoop with Leigha
playermarko456 with Sage Winterowd
Chloesays with Devon Kane
Caradella with Toeto
Vickyvalley with Audrey Spinelli
Only1Juwan with Moriah Mason
Spychip with Ophelia Morrison
chocchikcookie12 with Nadine Chester
omgxxstefferknee with Crystal Browne
XxVanity_CrossxX with Reina Bellaflor
[*********_Lynn with Janice Bre'Jon[/b]
JKAmaryllis with Dawn Holcomb
Creatived23 with Lucci Pearl
SilverDragon111 with Cassandra Stone
Dylsoccer12 with Sage Sutton
Fryfrkhlly with Cadence Callino
SimsArl with Magdalena Delacour
Omo with Adale and Claudette Joh'n Phi'pe

sp7sz4.jpg

28wjfd1.jpg

~BOOKMARK! AND GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

Comments

• Options
    NinjaKayNinjaKay Posts: 5,015 New Member
    edited June 2011
    no questions asked. reserve me. ;)
  • Options
    ilovesims56ilovesims56 Posts: 6,331 Member
    edited November 2011
    iogg9v.jpg

Hello everybody! Sanne and i(Jazmine)have already judged your entries, some of them are mind blowing, others need a more work than others but trough all this competition i'm sure u all are going to improve!

Now, something i didn´t told y'all is that this week there will be no elimination, so we are only going to post comments, with no scores. Why i don´t tell u when will be elimination and when no? Well, because i think if i tell u that this week will be no elimination you are not going to put your biggest effort on your picture! So yeah, u can take this as a surprise! :D

Before elimination, Sanne and i want to leave you a little message about judging:

2wly643.jpg

Now it's time for results!

ettfcx.jpg

The first name I’m going to call is…

Toeto & Kiruri-

2vsrt4l.jpg

iLoveSims56

Model’s appearance: 9.5/10
    Quality: 9/10
    Effort shown: 10/10
    Creativity: 10/10
    Surroundings:10/10
    Following guidelines: 10/10
    Total: 58,5/60

If I would just a word in this comment it would be AMAZING, but I can´t! This photo really represents the assignment! You always know how to represent very good every assignment with that touch of sexiness and high-fashion but also making it fit and interesting, off course with awesome editing skills! Girl, I hate that you hate your hair drawing, it’s beautiful! Seriously! Looks very real, well real to be an in-game hair, it totally fits the picture and it doesn´t looks fake! I see you’ve improved! I can´t even imagine that these two beauties were bald! Now, I have never heard of this story but it is amazing, I love the Chinese cultures the stories they have are just so magical and amazing, and it’s great that you choosed your grandma’s story to make this picture, you totally thought outside the box this is an amazing mix of fashion and imagination. This photo it’s so dramatic and their facial expressions are killing! Totally gorgeous . I would liked to see maybe a more elaborated clothing, like more Chinese, however, I get that you tried to take this old time ago story to the present and maybe that’s why you decided to choose a more modern clothing. The lighting is gorgeous, I love every single detail in this picture, like the nails of the bad girl, the statues behind and the bite in her neck, it looks so great! Very realistic, and the effect you tried to make with her skin it’s just wonderful, looks very real and I like how she’s getting covered very slowly. BEAUTIFUL JOB! You really deserve this first spot!

SimsAlix

Model’s appearance: 9.5/10
    Quality: 9.5/10
    Creativity: 9/10
    Surroundings: 10/10
    Total: 58/60

Oh my goodness...this is super amazing! Seriously, I am blown away by your awesomeness and your creativity. I always don't really mind waiting to see what you come up with each and every assignment in this competition. And as always, I'm really happy and excited to see this. You really are improving tremendously and stepping up your game throughout the competition. Anyhow, the story told by your grandma is precious. It's very interesting and intriguing. The portrayal? Well, what can I say? This picture is what I call fantasy meets fashion. I love how your models managed to show off the modelesque side of this photography and exhibit the dramatic side of it at the same time. Their facial expressions are especially glorious. Look at how composed and high fashioned they are in the presence of bloods, cuts, drama and not too mention ******. Finally there's someone who is able to come up with a mixture like this! The bunch of editing you did in this image is impressive. I mean look at those burnt skin, and the cuts and bloods. So realistic and believable. Well done! And before I forget, the hair is to die for. It's beautiful and flawlessly amazing. I love how they blend in with your sims perfectly. They look like ingame hairs to begin with. Amazing talent! The background of choice is as great as well. It's eerie and it seriously sends a chill down my spine. I also have to mention how I love the way your models interacted with each other. They seem to complement each other in one way or another. Very sexually artistic and stylish. My only comment about this picture is their choice of wardrobe. I was actually hoping to see some Chinese folklore costumes/ vintage outfits. Since this is originally a chinese legend, I think it would only be appropriate for your models to wear some kind of Chinese folklore attire to add that "flow" factor in the overall look of this very image. But this is just a minor point that I have to mention. Everything else (including the lighting) looks super amazing and great. Gah...super awesome job!

BOTTOM TWO!!

Eden

iLoveSims56

Model’s appearance: 9/10
    Effort shown: 9/10
    Creativity: 9.5/10
    Surroundings: 9.5/10
    Total: 56/60

WOW that’s a very interesting story, I see you really thought outside the box, I mean, would never realized that she was death, I love stories like that, it excited me so much! The atmosphere in your picture it’s just so well made, it fits so good with the story you wrote, I just can get this dark, scaring and death feeling, I like that she has this little glow around her, you really knew how to add that glow, because you didn´t added too much! I see you added a lot fo little details in this photo like the rain, cuts, bruises, the hair you drew at the end of the hair and the lighting in the back of the scene looks real! You made a really good use of the details they bring this photo to life (what an ironic sentence) ! She’s looking beautiful, but, again, too simply, I would liked a more elaborated costume and hair, you use this hair too much and it’s too simple, we’re almost in the finale and if you want to go forward , you’ll have to take a risk in your photos! The pose it’s an awkward pose, I would liked her more confident and be scared doesn´t means she has to be awkward. Overall, Awesome work

SimsAlix

Model’s appearance: 9/10
    Creativity: 9.5/10
    Total: 57.5/60

Oh my gawd...I love the story! I love the part when she gradually realized that she was actually already dead but haven't crossed over to the Otherworld yet. So creative! But guess what? As much as I love the story, I have to say that the representation is even better! I really love the spine-chilling ambiance you created in this photography. It's like watching a scene from a horror movie. The color of the mood, the rain and the storm, the sound of the howling wind, the eerie fog and the frightening cloaked figure behind her are all amazing elements in this photography. I love your wicked imagination. Anyhow, let's now talk about your model. What can I say? She looks scared and frightened...but in a modelesque kind of way. Her facial expression is believable and so articulate. I don't think I have seen a top model pulling off such modelesque facial expression flawlessly in the midst of fear. Well done! The small details you added in this picture like the bruises and cuts and the rain drops are all a nice touch. Not only do they look realistic but they also added drama to the picture. My only comment would be about the pose. Although the pose is already amazing on its own, I still think that you could pull off a better one to make the whole look of the image flow harmoniously. I wanted to see a more modelesque pose to add that dash of fashion in this photography. The pose looks a tad stiff at a first glance, especially when one doesn't read the accompanying story. I always thought that an effective picture is the one that speaks for itself. But that is just a minor thing that you have to consider next time. Anyhow, I also have to mention that the lighting in this picture is spot on! I don't know how you did it but it's working like a charm. This is very convincing, powerful and expressive! In short, a masterpiece! Great job!

Cassandra Stone

iLoveSims56

Model’s appearance: 10/10
    Quality: 8/10
    Effort shown: 9.5/10
    Total: 56,5/60

OMG how the hell can she be single?! She looks beautiful in this picture, if I were a man, instead of running away I would be running to her! LOL The lighting helps her so much and her face is SO modelesque, this skin shading is beautiful, it really makes her pop, what I don’t like is that you drew this hair, this hair is in-game why didn´t you used it in-game? This time you have the same problem that you had with the past assignment, the hair, if you zoom in, looks fake, looks too painted, and you didn´t added the little strand I told you to add if you were drawing hair and didn´t shade it, it would looked better if you shaded it! Please take advices next time. Anyway, I still in love with her expression it’s scary but beautiful and that’s a sexy witch costume, I love the ffect in the pison, because it really looks like moving, and her pose it’s really well done! I love how you used the surrounding and you made everything fit in your picture, and it’s a nice detail that you added that kind of enchanted books that all witches use! This photo really has that scary moving but at the same time it’s very modelesque and that’s what we’re looking for! Really well done just keep practicing with the hair and only draw it when it is necessary! Magnifique!

SimsAlix

Model’s appearance: 10/10
    Quality: 8.5/10
    Total: 57.5/60

Woahhhhh...she definitely is something. The hottest witch that I've ever laid my eyes on to begin with! I don't think there should be any reason as to why the man should be afraid of her. Not only is she gorgeous but she also leads a single life in an enchanted forest full of magic. What more can you ask for? Hehe. Anyhow, I really love her facial expression. It's ravishing and modelesque and to top it off- it's fierce! I have to be honest but you have to know that not many sims could look as gorgeous as her especially when the mouth is opened and the teeth are showing. This is sincerely bewitchingly hypnotizing! I think the facial expression will win you a lot of points. It is your model's strongest facet in this fierce competition. It greatly contributed the modelesque factor (that we are looking for in this assignment) to this very image. Well done! I also love that hocus pocus pose. She sure can model and act at the same time. The overall look of the image is like a scary movie scene. I see some drama and dynamics in this photography. The extra you have in the background is also playing his part tremendously well. Just look at his pose. Isn't that the most gorgeous pose a man could ever strike? It's vogue and artistic. I love it! I also love the background and the overall look of the set. Spooky and mystical yet so interesting and full of suspense at the same time. I certainly will not want to be lost in that forest at night time, unless there's a prince charming in disguise waiting for my arrival hehe. I'm glad to see that you managed to put her as the main focus in this photography even with all the drama going on around her. I can't believe this but I think she has arrived. Amazing job!

ELIMINATED!

NO ONE

NOTE: As u can see some model have in their score card the “Following guidelines ”, this will only be added when any of you break the rules that I gave at the description of the assignment, if you don´t, then, this will not affect your score~

-4se98j.jpg

Now it's time for the assignment!

21ccto3.jpg

x5e06b.jpg

166gd2u.jpg

28vvpxw.jpg

sp7sz4.jpg

28wjfd1.jpg

hv8jmp.jpg

b8wx3c.jpg

33ojuvo.jpg

2uorh9g.jpg

*Cassandra Stone by SilverDragon111 -Tiger-
    *Eden by Mysticfeline -Leopard-
    *Toeto & Kiruri by Caradella -Peacock -

PLASE MAKE ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE BEFORE YOU START DOING YOUR PHOTO.

Turn In: :XD:
    Seen it: :shock:
    WHERE ARE YOU?!: :x

feg9yw.jpg

DEADLINE: Thursday, October 17th!

e34sx.jpg

Toeto & Kiruri

Eden

Cassandra Stone

sntmassignment6.pn

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    hehe, i waited 4 minutes to make sure i was good to reply. Lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Lol well that's great! cause it means you are joining this cycle for sure, right? ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    hmm? yeah, i just wanted to make sure you didn't need any extra posts reserved. :)
  • Options
    pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited June 2011
    reserve :D<33333 (i romised no coms but i said to u would join so i am)
  • Options
    pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited June 2011
    and is this a twin cycle thne :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Great pixie! hahaha :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    pixie30 wrote:
    and is this a twin cycle thne :D
    No, it isn´t a twin cycle, it's like the past cycles but you can enter twins if you want..
  • Options
    SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I am tempted lol :D
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited June 2011
    reserve meee :]

one question- would it be okay for me to use Maria again? ^_^
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    MysticfelineMysticfeline Posts: 2,161 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I'm back for round three :wink: reserve
  • Options
    SimsAlixSimsAlix Posts: 375 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Wow.... you know I love this kind of fashion :shock: I was lurker no.1 of the previous cycle :P
    If you need a judge or a guest judge, just let me know :wink:
  • Options
    MysticfelineMysticfeline Posts: 2,161 New Member
    edited June 2011
    You should totally compete Alix. You would do awesome!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Kitty, shush! Alix is just /too/ good x]x]

no really, you should Join Alix! it'd be fun :]
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Model's Name; Isabelle Thomas
    Username; NinjaKay (feel free to call me Kate)
    Headshot; 20jjo6r.jpg
    Bodyshot; 5dsdog.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Go ahead SimsARL :)

Ever, GREAT! Try to use someone else... Maria is hot but i would like to see a new one :)

Mystic. HEY MYSTIC! greaaat! :)

Alix, Aw i would love to have you here! you should join!But if you prefer judging... If Bliss can't help me to judge this cycle i'll talk toyou :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Beautiful sim ninja ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Okay, gotcha :] got another beauty that'd be good for this :]
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    gracias, she is a french surfer model. ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Ever, AWESOMEEE! and i'm happy youre back honey :)

Kate, LOL! Jazmine is french too!
  • Options
    edited June 2011

Long lost BFF's? I think yes.♥
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    NinjaKay wrote:

Long lost BFF's? I think yes.♥

I think so! ;) :P
  • Options
    SimsAlixSimsAlix Posts: 375 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Wish I could join guys but life is still busy with me here :oops:
    ILS, you can count on me when necessary :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    SimsAlix wrote:
    Wish I could join guys but life is still busy with me here :oops:
    ILS, you can count on me when necessary :D
    Okay thank you! Do you have a sims E-mail or something like that? so if something comes out i'll contact you :)