Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

From 'okay' to 'flirty' and back?

Basically, I guess this is a glitch.

No matter how hard I try, with a string of different romantic interactions it goes to flirty for a split second before resting back on okay.

As far as I know my game is completely up to date and I have just installed Ambitions so I'm guessing that is where the problem lies.

I have been playing sims right from the start at 'The sims' But now I am extremely dissappointed with EA. This is effectively one of the key parts of Sims 3, if you can't get past that you can't get married and the sims can't get on with their happy little lives.

Please tell me there is a solution... :/
Gallery name: Anna-Banna

Comments

• Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited April 2011
    Have you tried it with different sims? It could be that the sim your sim is trying to flirt with is rejecting his/her advances. They could be unflirty, or be involved with someone else if they are a premade sim. Also, are you lining up a bunch of romantic interactions in a row or are you doing them one at a time as each interaction completes? If you are doing it one at a time, sometimes the other sim will autonomously start an interaction from the "Friendly" menu. Makes me nuts when sims do that so I pause the game and queue up 4 or 5 Romantic interactions in a row so the other sim doesn't have a chance to interrupt.