May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sorry If I'm Beating A Dead Horse...

...but is Dr. Pepper ever going to add any new items? I went out and bought some bottles when I heard the promotion was going to be continued until 12/31/11 but I haven't seen any new items added in forever. I check about once a week and while they may have added new wallpapers, which I never get anyways, they haven't added any new downloadable game content.

I hope they get cracking soon, it's already March.
14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Crizzy2468Crizzy2468 Posts: 628 Member
    edited March 2011
    I'm wondering the same thing, but I don't think anybody knows for sure.

A friend gave me a couple of caps, and I have a few 20 oz bottles in the refrigerator. I guess I'm just going to hold on to them and wait.
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited March 2011
    I'm holding onto my caps as well--or trying to. I have two siamese-mix cats who are forever trying to swipe them off of my desk! :-)
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited March 2011
    Maybe just type the codes onto a Word doc or notepad and toss the cap? XD
  • Options
    iJaiiJai Posts: 411 Member
    edited March 2011
    Oh wow, I totally forgot about that. I guess I'll go track down a few bottles and get a few items. I remember being late to the last time the promotion was going and I was only able to find 2 bottles total anywhere. It's cool with me if they have the same items since I wasn't able to get most of them last time.
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited March 2011
    i would kill my neighbor for a bottle of dr.pepper now...
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited March 2011
    Darkling wrote:
    ...but is Dr. Pepper ever going to add any new items? I went out and bought some bottles when I heard the promotion was going to be continued until 12/31/11 but I haven't seen any new items added in forever. I check about once a week and while they may have added new wallpapers, which I never get anyways, they haven't added any new downloadable game content.

I hope they get cracking soon, it's already March.

EEK! I didn't know they were continuing it! This is GREAT news (as long s they add new stuff)