Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help Medical journals

I'm at level 7 in the medical career and all i need to get the promotion is to read the medical journal but every time i go to read it, a text pops up saying that there are no available interactions! Is this a bug or what?

Comments

• Options
    Stacyg548Stacyg548 Posts: 147 Member
    edited June 2009
    bump

SOrry
  • Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited June 2009
    I have the same problem too. My Sim is at level 9 and can't advance. Do to it.
  • Options
    keshialeekeshialee Posts: 533 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm having the same problem to... it was alright to start with and now it is doing the same as above mentioned posts??
  • Options
    elvisgirl2005elvisgirl2005 Posts: 187 New Member
    edited June 2009

You may need to reach a certain level of a certain skill to read the book, perhaps?
    Click on the book again and hover over where is says 'Read' and a popup, will come up saying you need to be level X of X skill to read this book.

If it's not that I do not know, as I have seen many people at the top of the medical field.
  • Options
    keshialeekeshialee Posts: 533 Member
    edited June 2009
    You may need to reach a certain level of a certain skill to read the book, perhaps?
    Click on the book again and hover over where is says 'Read' and a popup, will come up saying you need to be level X of X skill to read this book.

If it's not that I do not know, as I have seen many people at the top of the medical field.

The 'read' pop up doesn't come up anymore, it just says that there is no interaction available... I've had a few sims reach the top of the medical career and never had this problem before? hmmm, not sure what is happening.