Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottonmouth by Anjubee (for Sanshi Suimei)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited September 2010
    It is stunning and rec'd it
  • Options
    AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited September 2010
    Couriervaughan: Thank you. :)

Krisque: Haha, you're right! It does match Garbuckle quite well. We shall designate that as the Garbuckle nook. :twisted:

kj: I was pretty happy with how the colors and textures turned out too. I'm so glad you like the landscaping. I feel that is my weakest point, but I wanted to make more of an effort at it with this one. Thanks! :)

Freund25: :mrgreen:

noah13: Thank you! :)
  • Options
    spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited September 2010
    It is stunning! It amazes me how skilled builders can work with the base game and make it look soooo good - you have definitely outdone yourself with this one!

And, I feel like jumping in and tackling that robber before he ruins anything!

Well done, rec'd! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited September 2010
    Anjubee wrote:

kj: I was pretty happy with how the colors and textures turned out too. I'm so glad you like the landscaping. I feel that is my weakest point, but I wanted to make more of an effort at it with this one. Thanks! :)

Weak point :?: :shock: Not even! :!:
    Silly Anju :D
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited September 2010
    Wow, Anjubee! If building and furnishing skills were weapons, you probably would have murdered most of the Sims community by now. :D
    (Yeah, I'm aware that it's a rather bizarre compliment, but when haven't I ever lowered the tone? xD)

Seriously, this house is beautiful. I don't normally go for asian-style builds such as this but you've somehow managed to sneak past my defences and made me like it. The colour scheme you've chosen is often difficult to pull off without the house looking kinda empty but, again, you've done it perfectly... it's wonderful. Rec and a fav from me!
  • Options
    TotaTota Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited September 2010
    Amazing job you've done here, what a gem :) I love your commitment to the theme too. I love the name of the lot, both the interiors and the exterior are great, I specially like the bathroom :D Already rec'ed
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Tota: Thanks! I forgot to ask. Do I have to submit a form anywhere to get this officially checked off on the neighborhood list? I've been meaning to post on the Sanshi Suimei thread, but those darn white pages are plaguing me every time I try to.

tdewd: :shock: e23642.gif? Haha! You so silly. I don't want to murder the sims community! Can I smother them with <3 instead? e23668.gif I'm so glad I got through your defenses! Thank you for the rec and fav! <3

kj: It soo is though! haha! It's what I struggle with the most on most builds, but I think I've come a long way and I hope to keep improving. :)<3

Spartan1: Thank you so much! I always appreciate builds that don't utilize CC as it can be very problematic to download. I usually don't do too many store items either, but I had to make this one an exception. =x Unfortunately, the robber got away unscathed! Darn that robber! I tried to have her tackled too, but my simmies wouldn't wake up. :(
  • Options
    noah13noah13 Posts: 282
    edited September 2010
    Hey Anju I need help it seems someone has stolen one of my buildings ( The Red Dragon ) so can you and whoever else is reading this help me report this item heres the page http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2787768 hate it when people do that :evil: Whats even more weird is he puts my Red Dragon on his favories list.
  • Options
    socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited September 2010
    Anjubee, it is so serenely beautiful! Please no beheadings, everything looks so clean and zen-like. The flow of the living room dining room kitchen is so pleasing. The robber, she doesn't know the danger she's in, lol. I really applaud your decision to ditch the pagoda roof. It looks so much better this way. as others have stated, I have never seen brown tones look so good. Rec'd of course and added to fav's. Very well done.
    4646540594_f16c4e42a2.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    socalkdl: Serenely beautiful is what I was going for, so yay! Thank you so much. I love the pagoda roofs, but I just didn't want the overall architecture to be overwhelming in this case. I wanted the landscaping, the neutral colors, and natural textures to stand out more. Yay for a fav! :mrgreen:

noah13: I hate it when that happens. :( I've reported it for ya.
  • Options
    noah13noah13 Posts: 282
    edited September 2010
    Thanks oh yeah and I found out a way to make a Sauna you just don't lose weight and it might be really good for your next build. I put one on a house I'm working on right now. I'm planning on making a story on how to do one. I'll tell you when it's finished :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Looking forward to seeing your sauna, Noah! :)
  • Options
    flurtyangel3flurtyangel3 Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Wow, that's a gorgeous house! :D
  • Options
    nicolemaiernicolemaier Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    Hey it's Nicolemaier and just to tell u that house is smoking:) Thatt's why i downloaded it. Rock on:D
  • Options
    AstralNovaAstralNova Posts: 257 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Fantastic house!
    What is the name of that couch in the living room?
  • Options
    sheisprettysheispretty Posts: 11
    edited April 2011
    I love it! Too bad I don't have those sets and most of the stuff will be replaced :(

Edit: Sorry that this comment is so late
  • Options
    scorpiophoenixscorpiophoenix Posts: 2,289 Member
    edited April 2011
    Great build! Two thumbs up for your creativity, originality and sense of style! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Barbie2224Barbie2224 Posts: 8
    edited April 2011
    Love your house as I love the Japanese style of anything! (my best friend is Japanese and he lives in Japan) I think the maste bedroom is the greatest pic eva! I was laughing my head off with the robber!!! :D

Once again, love it!