The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Download Manager setup

Posted this in the wrong place originally...

I just installed Fast Lane Stuff and when the installation finished and I closed out the window, I saw there was a second window behind the first that says "welcome to the EA Download Manager setup." Is this an update or an installation of DM from scratch? Since I already have the download manager, I don't want to install something that's unnecessary or will mess up what's already on my computer. Not sure if I should let it proceed or if I should cancel it. Thanks for any advice. :)
Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. - Maya Angelou

Comments

• Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi,

Since you already have EADM installed, you can cancel the EADM setup installer if you wish. You can always update EADM later by running the EADM application itself.
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • Options
    eilianeilian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited September 2010
    Thanks so much. I expected to have that setup window sitting on my computer screen for a while, but thanks to you, my game is already running after only waiting a few minutes. :) I really appreciate the courteous help you offer here!
    Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. - Maya Angelou