Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

blacksheba1973, where are you?

MisterZiiMisterZii Posts: 2,123 New Member
where are you, I gotta say THANK YOU SO MUCH! a chilfren's dress and a hairstyle? OMG that's too much, thank you thank you thank you, there's no thank you's enough *-*

Comments

• Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited August 2010
    This is the 2nd thread I just seen thanking this person for generous gifting. Its kinda funny that they list one of their traits as frugal. Too bad they dont have a wishlist of their own.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited August 2010
    Who is this mysterious gifter lol !
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    MaryJos wrote:
    Who is this mysterious gifter lol !

I'll gave you her my page lol
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    she isn't anonimous, I see her many times around the forums, I like her so much, she's so kind :mrgreen:http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/blacksheba1973
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    She seems like a nice person
  • Options
    SmalpSmalp Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2010
    LoL why does she have frugal for traits :P
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    She is a very nice person, and please, don't make joke of her frugal trait, 'cause someday she can gifty expensive gifts too (:
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    where is she? :(
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited August 2010
    You're welcome MisterZii. I'm only frugal when it comes to myself. My husband fusses at me about it a lot. Happy simming. :-)
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    whateverusay1981whateverusay1981 Posts: 234 Member
    edited August 2010
    You're welcome MisterZii. I'm only frugal when it comes to myself. My husband fusses at me about it a lot. Happy simming. :-)

You sound like me. I don't mind spending money on others, but when it comes to myself I hate to buy anything new, if it's not needed.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited August 2010

You sound like me. I don't mind spending money on others, but when it comes to myself I hate to buy anything new, if it's not needed.
    You and I could very well be related then. :lol:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    glad you're here, I really appreciate the gifts, I think they would mine second best surprise on this community (first is the first gift I had ... you know, is always surprising :lol: ), thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    blacksheba1973 and whateverusay1981, it's funny because your nicknames are similar (you both used year and put together a phrase) and your avatars look like they are related lol !
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    MaryJos wrote:
    blacksheba1973 and whateverusay1981, it's funny because your nicknames are similar (you both used year and put together a phrase) and your avatars look like they are related lol !

agreed!