Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Bachelor - GIRL CHOSEN ON PAGE 19!!

WELCOME TO SIM BACHELOR SEASON ONE

Screenshot-228.jpg"width=650"

Hi ladies! Welcome to the very first season of Sim Bachelor! I want to introduce you to our lucky single man, Sylas Bjorn. He is a young 22 year old partier with a heart of gold. He is at times a bit inappropriate, but then again, who isn’t right? He didn’t do so hot in previous modeling competitions and thought that maybe what he needs is some real life experience, so he signed up for a reality show! He’s looking for love and hopes YOU are the one.

Here’s how the competition will work:

Every single lady that enters will be eligible to sweep Sylas off his feet! Every Friday, I will post a challenge that you ladies will have to complete, it will either be a photo challenge or a create-a-movie challenge. The winner of the challenge will then get a date with Sylas. I will be creating the date movie/story and there will be a random event that will occur during that date. *You will have chosen that event randomly by selecting a number when you enter your photo/movie* Then I will post that video/story on the forum. If the random event was positive you will have an extra 5 points added to your overall score for the week. The one with the lowest score will be eliminated at the end of the week.

For more clarification, here’ s how the week for this competition will look:

Friday - Challenge will be posted
Wednesday - Challenge will be due
Thursday - Date movie will be posted
Friday - Elimination will be posted (this gives everyone enough time to view the date movie before I eliminate)

Scoring:

50 Points for completing the challenge ON TIME
50 Points for creativity, overall appearance, and how well the judges like your photos/stories/movies
1 point per vote from voter's poll
*Possible 5 extra points from date night positive event
*Possible 5 points deducted from date night negative event

~~If you don't get a date, you don't get any extra points or points deducted, you only receive the 50 for finishing the challenge, 50 from judges impression of challenge and however many votes you get~~

Models:

Lana Cooper - prettygg123 5440.gif

Pantera Rain - NiNjahawkz

Claire Rayne - opsgj
Jordan Lin - COWBOYS4
Heather Moss - yknsxblondie

5440.gif = Challenge Completed
emoticon-rose.png = Remaining in the House
DarkRed = Kicked out!

Judges:

BeechNutBaby
Girlforthesims3
Chloesays

And because Sylas feels that roses are so over-used he will be handing each lady he keeps around a red tulip instead: 9.gif

6rj4Q13.png

Comments

• Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    edited July 2010

Check out the Introduction Video posted above and then take a look at the challenge posted below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ******************************************************************************
    ******************************************************************************

CHALLENGE #2

She's Got Brains Too?!

Sylas enjoys a good looking woman just as much as the next guy, but he also wants to know if his girl will have the brains to back up her looks! He is very smart and wants a partner who will be able to keep up!

So, for the 2nd Challenge, you will be required to create an ad for something. This can be a car ad, toy ad, or even a clothing ad, but you have to create something that stands out and shows you put some thought into it.

This means you will have to create a SLOGAN for the photo and you will have to explain your hypothetical company like a sales pitch. Make Sylas want to buy your product!!

EXAMPLE PIC:

CAR AD
    SassyAssign1.jpg"width=700"

ROCKBAND AD
    Fluxassign4.jpg"width=700"

EDITING IS ACCEPTED, BUT NOT REQUIRED

Challenge Guidelines:

***ONE PHOTO***
    ---Create an ad, this can be a collage!

***CREATE A COMPANY***
    ---Create a company with a product to advertise!

***CREATE A SLOGAN***
    ---Make it catchy and relevant to your company!

***EXPLANATION***
    ---Explain your company and its mission!

*~*~*~*THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE COMPETITION:

SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS TO ME VIA EMAIL, DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUM!!

*This is to assure that people will come up with their OWN unique ideas for each photo!

SUBMISSION EMAIL:

beechnutbaby@live.com

ENTRY FORM FOR CHALLENGE #1:
    UserName:
    Model Name:
    Number Between 6 & 10: (it's okay to pick the same # as someone else since it will only affect the winning photo/model)
    Photo:
    Slogan: (Can be included on the photo instead)
    Explanation:

DUE WEDNESDAY AUGUST 4th 5pm PACIFIC

***If anyone has a problem emailing me your submissions let me know so we can decide on how to work things out!***

Post edited by Unknown User on
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    EPISODE 1: MEETING SYLAS & CHALLENGE #1

The girls of Sim Bachelor Season 1 waited anxiously for Sylas to arrive at his modern mansion!
    Screenshot-628.jpg"width=700"

Lana got so excited she collapsed at the site of him.
    Screenshot-629.jpg"width=700"

Sylas casually walked up to the porch to greet his lovely ladies.
    Screenshot-630.jpg"width=700"

He had butterflies and nerves, but he didn’t let that show when he greeted each of them.
    Screenshot-631.jpg"width=700"

He let the girls get acquainted with their new temporary home while he went out to have dinner with his agent. Some chose to sit in the common area and chat.
    Screenshot-634.jpg"width=700"

Others thought that a good game of foosball would be fun!
    Screenshot-635.jpg"width=700"

…Or some 3-D adventures!
    Screenshot-633.jpg"width=700"

While Jordan found the kitchen and began to scarf some food!
    Screenshot-636.jpg"width=700"

Sylas even came into the kitchen after his dinner date with his agent and saw Jordan. He decided to have a chat with her. …
    Screenshot-638.jpg"width=700"

Then he whispered something in Jordan’s ear! Are sparks already flying for these two?
    Screenshot-640.jpg"width=700"

Just before bed, Sylas announced that the very first challenge would be taking place tomorrow morning. He would be bringing over a photographer to take some portrait photos of the girls. There was just one catch…The girls had to create their own motif and decide how the photos would be taken. Sylas wanted to see each of the girls’ personal feelings and creativity shine in their photos. He also wanted to get to know them better by asking them to tell him their personal life goals.
    Screenshot-641.jpg"width=700"

The girls were excited to hear that there would be a challenge and even more excited to learn that the winner of this challenge would be getting a one-on-one date with Sylas. Claire seemed a little more excited than the rest…
    Screenshot-642.jpg"width=700"

She stayed behind after the girls went to bed and tried to chat with Sylas a little bit. He ended up giving her an amazing massage….does Claire already hold a special place in his heart?
    Screenshot-644.jpg"width=700"

The girls decided to get a good night’s rest before their photo debut which would start at noon tomorrow when the photographer showed up.
    Screenshot-645.jpg"width=700"

First thing in the morning Pantera popped out of bed and rushed to the mirror to start thinking of an idea. She stared at herself in the mirror for a while and then an idea just came to her! She knew what she wanted to do.
    Screenshot-646.jpg"width=700"

When the photographer showed up at noon she was ready and this is what she came up with:
    Pantera.jpg
    Her goal, which she told Sylas later, is to show her style and be the best that she can!

While Pantera was checking herself out in the mirror, Carla decided to get up and go down stairs to make some breakfast. She thought a good breakfast in her tummy may help her come up with ideas.
    Screenshot-648.jpg"width=700"

She started eating her waffles and an idea simply came to her! She quickly left the kitchen to get ready. When Pantera was done with the photographer she jumped in and told him her idea. This is what she came up with…
    Carla.jpg
    Carla told Sylas her goal is to find true love and happiness with someone special.

Lana was next in line. She had her idea come to her while she was brushing her teeth in the morning.
    Screenshot-649.jpg"width=700"

She told the photographer her idea and this is what she came up with…
    Lana.jpg"width=700"
    Lana’s goal is to reach the top of the fashion career, but not forget about partying with friends!

That evening, when Sylas sat down to take a look at the photos, he was shocked to only find three. He was confused because he thought that Claire, Jordan and he had made some kind of connection. Heather wasn’t as much of a surprise because he didn’t really talk with her much. This realization that these girls missed the photoshoot broke Sylas’ heart. He debated on whether to keep those three girls or kick them out flat on their bums. He decided that he would give the girls one more chance, but if they forgot about him again they’d be out!

Date Story

After he told the girls the news, he also informed them that he would be going on a date with the three who entered their photos. So, Pantera, Carla, and Lana all got to go on a date with him! They went out for a bite to eat…
    Screenshot-650.jpg"width=700"

…and then they went back to the house to have an alone outdoor drink by the pond.
    Screenshot-653.jpg"width=700"

After they chatted a bit, Sylas decided to give Lana her alone time first since he was most impressed by her photo and goal! They chatted for a while...
    Screenshot-658-1.jpg"width=700"

...but the drinks and food must have gotten to Lana because she started feeling very sick...
    Screenshot-660-1.jpg"width=700"

...and had to run to the bathroom!
    Screenshot-661-1.jpg"width=700"

So, he then decided to move on to Carla, who had been eyeballing him all night with her dopey lovey eyes. He chatted with her for a while, but then suddenly something started to stink…OH NO!! Carla wet herself!!! How embarrassing!!
    Screenshot-657-1.jpg"width=700"

Finally, he saw that Pantera had been waiting patiently for a chance to be alone with him. She was standing by the water’s edge and he decided to join her. They chatted for a bit and began to flirt.
    Screenshot-654.jpg"width=700"

Pantera couldn’t help herself, she ended up confessing her real attraction for Sylas. This was a bit of a shock for Sylas since Pantera had been so quiet, but he accepted her confession and reciprocated with an amorous hug.
    Screenshot-655-1.jpg"width=700"

***IN CASE IT WASN’T OBVIOUS HERE ARE HOW THE RANDOM EVENTS PLAYED OUT THAT WOULD’VE HELPED OR HURT YOUR FINAL SCORE:::

Lana chose #3 – which was “Getting Sick”
    Carla chose #5 – which was “Embarrassing Moment”
    Pantera chose #4 – which was “Confess Attraction”

So, here are the scores:

Carla Radox- Maezinha
    50 Points for completing the challenge ON TIME: 50
    50 Points for creativity, overall appearance, and how well the judges like your photos/stories/movies (broken down into categories below)
    -Creativity of photo: 9
    -Makeup: 7
    -Hair: 8
    -Outfit: 5
    -Pose: 9
    -Sincerity of Goal: 4
    TOTAL: 92/100
    -5 points for negative date event

87/100

Lana Cooper- prettygg123
    50 Points for creativity, overall appearance, and how well the judges like your photos/stories/movies (broken down into categories below)
    -Creativity of photo: 10
    -Makeup: 9
    -Pose: 9
    -Sincerity of Goal: 5
    TOTAL: 96/100
    -5 points for negative date event

91/100

Pantera Rain- NiNjahawkz
    -Creativity of photo: 8
    -Makeup: 10
    -Pose: 8
    -Sincerity of Goal: 3
    TOTAL: 92/100
    +5 points for positive date event

97/100

Pantera ultimately won for the week and would be immune to elimination if this were an elimination round!

SECOND CHANCERS:

Claire Rayne- opsgj
    Jordan Lin- COWBOYS4
    Heather Moss- yknsxblondie
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited July 2010
    The exchange's issues are only half there, I d/l sims again and Im fine. If you wanna try to make someones sim the bet you can people might not sign up. If you do start d/ling sims though Ill join!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Oh, well if it's okay then I can download them, I just thought they were having issues still!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    So I will download them :D
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    yknsxblondieyknsxblondie Posts: 635 Member
    edited July 2010
    Reserve me a spot please!!! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    You got it blondie
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    BreakingDawnsHeartBreakingDawnsHeart Posts: 986
    edited July 2010
    I guess I'll reserve a spot. (: I'll edit this post tomorrow. ;D
  • Options
    COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited July 2010
    can u resurve a spot for me :mrgreen:
  • Options
    userginousergino Posts: 2,150 Member
    edited July 2010
    is this a like a modeling compotition
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Username:Cowboys4
    Model's name:Jordan Lin
    Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2638425
    Traits:Ill have them up soon because i forgot them :?
    Hometown:Twinbrook
    Photos:Coming soon with traits
  • Options
    taytaypuppytaytaypuppy Posts: 2,666 New Member
    edited July 2010
    i would enter but im not gonna be able to play sims for over a week cuz my laptop broke....but this sounds like a fun competition!! :mrgreen: good luck!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    BreakingDawn & Cowboys I got you updated

TayTay: If there are still open spots when you get your computer fixed join :D

Usergino: it will have to do with modeling, since you will be taking photos as your challenges, but you will be more often judged on how well your sim can perform the challenge (some will be modely some wont)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Cowboy: I have 4/5 traits because they were on the exchange, but don't know #5 :D

Good, Clumsy, Lucky, Artistic annd ?
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    bump
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    posting sim in a few!
  • Options
    sourlysweetsourlysweet Posts: 1,903 New Member
    edited July 2010
    This sounds like an awesome idea! I'll post my sim later, reserve me :D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Can't wait blondie

You're reserved sour
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Username: Yknsxblondie
    Model Name: Heather Moss
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2640703
    Traits: Ambitious, Artistic, Family-Oriented, Flirty, Angler
    Hometown: OKC,Ok
    Bio: Heather is a really down to earth girl! She loves meeting new people! Her dream is to become rich & famous from her artistic talent! Heather may look like a girly girl, but she isn't afraid to play dirty with the boys. She loves being outdoors! Fishing, sea doo riding, & camping are some of her favorite things to do! She's very friendly! Heather cant stand drama! She's never been the girl that has a baunch of "girlfriends" her really good friends have always been guys.
    Screenshot-64.jpg
    Screenshot-63.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yaay!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Cowboy: I have 4/5 traits because they were on the exchange, but don't know #5 :D

Good, Clumsy, Lucky, Artistic annd ?

And her last trait is Savy Sculpture
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    cool, you get those headshot/bodyshots yet?
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    BreakingDawnsHeartBreakingDawnsHeart Posts: 986
    edited July 2010
    Username: BreakingDawnsHeart
    Model Name: Maxie Ellis
    Link to Lady on the Exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2615699
    Traits: Insane. Good Sense Of Humor, Virtuso, Excitible, Great Kisser.
    Hometown: Sunset Valley
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad353/breakingdawnsheart/Screenshot-24.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    oooh looks like Sylas is going to have some real hard work at eliminating and choosing his true love...Maxie and Heather are pretty hot!! (From what I can see at the exchange photo, Jordan isn't too bad herself ;) )

Come on girls, need some more single ladies!!
    6rj4Q13.png