Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I kill other Sims?

Right now I'm playing out a strange story.

I have an evil character, who is very slick, intelligent, rich, owns every business in town and good looking. I just married a good looking female Sim, and she doesn't know my double life which is murdering other Sims!

I create a double layered wall with enough room for a body to fit in there. I lead the victim in, and run out, then go into build room and remove the door!

The wife has no idea, and we Woohoo right next to the victims pounding on the wall screaming :twisted:

So far, I can't starve to death other Sims that aren't official residents of my home. They eventually just vanish from the trap! I've had to improvise, and invite them to move in when the wife is at the spa, woohoo the victim, then lead them to their demise!

Only problem is the wife knows they are there because they are official residents, and mourns their loss. Defeating the whole purpose of the story!

Anyway to kill non official residents?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    KulzarKulzar Posts: 136 Member
    edited June 2009
    That is PURE evil! :twisted:

Have you tried to build a little swimming pool? Or a fireplace? You could make your own little incinerator! :shock:
    Scientist playing a make-believe scientist in the Sims, because why not!
  • Options
    katelyn_ykatelyn_y Posts: 240 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Do the cheat 'TestingCheatsEnabled true' then press shift while clicking on the sim you want to kill..there should be an option to kill them. Hopefully :P
  • Options
    ShooterSixShooterSix Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    katelyn_y wrote:
    Do the cheat 'TestingCheatsEnabled true' then press shift while clicking on the sim you want to kill..there should be an option to kill them. Hopefully :P

Thanks for the reply, but the only option that appears is to change the Sims age.
  • Options
    ShooterSixShooterSix Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Bump! This forum moves fast.
  • Options
    MelissityMelissity Posts: 16
    edited August 2012
    I'd really like some feed back on how an evil sim can "murder" another sim and get pleasure out of it. So, I mean if I just lead them into a room and remove the door and have them die and painful slow agonizing death, I don't want them to mourn the death, I want the sims to be happy they are gone. Would it work if they were enemies??
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited August 2012
    I have an evil serial killer sim and she uses Dexter the Bear from Mod the sims (you can stab or bludgeon them to death)

After your first kill , if you have the Nraas assassination mod (in his careers I think) it gives you other ways of killing sims , like curse , electrocution , starve ... theres 10 different ways anyway , I just cant remember them all now

To use them you click on the 'mean' interaction and there will be a list of what ones you have available (the more you kill the more become available)

Oh , and to get rid of a moodlet , like grieve , just hit ctrl and left click on it
  • Options
    AllylovesBBAllylovesBB Posts: 181 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Do the mods work properly?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Ive never had any trouble with them at all
  • Options
    RainbowDust1RainbowDust1 Posts: 353 Member
    edited August 2012
    If you want the girlfriend to stop mourning do ctrl+shift+c and type in 'testingcheatsenabled true'. Then when she gets the moodlet that she is mourning ctrl+click the moodlet and it disappears! Very evil btw!
    14s9px.gif
  • Options
    SilverulzSilverulz Posts: 1,165 New Member
    edited August 2012
    ShooterSix wrote:
    katelyn_y wrote:

Thanks for the reply, but the only option that appears is to change the Sims age.[/quoteyou do 'delete object
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited August 2012
    Those mods are a lot of fun. They definitely work the way they are supposed to. I've never had a problem with any of Twallan's mods.

I believe there is a discussion on the boards at Twallan's site about another way to get the assassination skill to level one, that way you'd only need the one mod - can't remember but I'm pretty sure I saw something about that over there.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited August 2012
    Using NRaas Master Controller you can raise skill levels so all you would need are the correct career mods.

With MC you can also manage the dead. If you go to the mausoleum and click on it you can collect the tombstones of townie Sims who have passed on....that is if you want the tombstones on your lot for a haunted house.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    DicieDicie Posts: 262 Member
    edited August 2012
    I once locked a rival sim in my backyard. I had the door to the house locked as well as the gate. She starved to death, no problem. She wasnt a household member--just invited her over. :twisted:
  • Options
    AmykaraAmykara Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited August 2012
    Use the Dexter the Bear mod
  • Options
    caseynicole_23caseynicole_23 Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited August 2012
    I had that Dexter the Bear mod thing or whatever once.
    It was creepy :lol:
  • Options
    melanieluannmelanieluann Posts: 491 Member
    edited August 2012
    I have the Dexter the Bear and Desecrates weapons system. Pure fun. I love killing off townies. (Sucks when I accidentally kill the Grim Reaper, though).
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited August 2012
    Re:How can I kill other Sims?

well, you start taking about how they owe you money, then pull the jammy out and blame!/ dead

for real, NRAAS has Master Controller and can and will give you any death style you want..
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I couldnt get those guns to work on my old puter , I wonder if they will on this one

hmmm , off I trot to MtS :D
  • Options
    alfher1275alfher1275 Posts: 288 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have the Dexter the Bear and Desecrates weapons system. Pure fun. I love killing off townies.

Me too! I love how I kill sims who argue with me. That's how my serial sim came up. :lol:
    I had that Dexter the Bear mod thing or whatever once.
    It was creepy :lol:

The sword gets creepy. I hate the aura that appears on them. Once I made a sim, she killed a lot of sims. It was for a movie I canceled :P. She had no friends after that stupid aura appeared. Instead, I killed them off. Even if she TRIED to make friends, the bar would go down quickly when that aura is on your sim. It's so annoying! :(
    NRAAS has Master Controller and can and will give you any death style you want..

Yeah, but there's no animation for it. The grave will just appear in the mausoleum.
    merc-with-a-heart-ryan-reynolds-trick-or-treats-as-deadpool-and-ended-up-hanging-out-with-691751.gif
    Deadpool will never fail to amuse me.
  • Options
    Deidara180Deidara180 Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I use Dexter the Bear to hammer annoying sims to death. :twisted:
  • Options
    germanikgermanik Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    well with cheats, there is a way

invite sim over;
    type moveobjects on;
    move him/her into a small building with no exit;
    place some chairs around and a fireworks (buydebug or travel to china);
    fire a rocket and teleport outside;
    watch nemesis burn;
  • Options
    Eden777Eden777 Posts: 1,263 Member
    edited October 2013
    Sometimes I kill the paparazzi by aging them up so Grim comes and takes them. (Shift + click on the sim and click "Trigger Age Transition. Of course you have to do testingcheatsenabled true first.) If you do it in a karaoke bar, sometimes Grimmy will go to the mike and sing.

• Options
    lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited October 2013
    I had my witch fire blast a paparazzi on a really hot day once and he spontaneously combusted, which was quite funny.

You can repeatedly trigger age transition on the sim you want to kill off, or if you want your sim to murder them you can throw an Age of Instant potion at them once you made them an elder.

I didn't know there was an assassin career mod. Must look into this for my evil genius.
  • Options
    southernsmashsouthernsmash Posts: 3
    edited April 2014
    Make a pool wait for someone to get in.:thumbup: Put on walls and wait for the Sim to drowned. to starve a sim make a cage
  • Options
    southernsmashsouthernsmash Posts: 3
    edited April 2014
    How do you stab somone with a knife. I can drown someone in a poll starve them but i dont know how to stab :?: