Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CAW Page, Game has Error and Forums aren't working!

Alright, I hate to be a whiner, but something is wrong. So far, I see people have downloaded CAW, and yet, my CAW page is blank? Nothing is on it.

Also, my game launcher, whenever I try to bring it up, just shuts right back down again and says there's an error. Sometimes it works though and tells me it can't connect to the game launcher.

My third problem is the forums. The only way I could get to the forums was via my history. I clicked on a page I'd visited two days ago and the forum finally worked.

I'm sorry if other people are having these issues as my forum, like I said, doesn't work so I couldn't search for it.

Thank you for all your help. And happy simming.

Sincerely, Sunny

Comments

• Options
    angel29canangel29can Posts: 61 Member
    edited December 2009
    I have the same problems like you but the only difference is my CAW works
  • Options
    SimGuru_BGY_11SimGuru_BGY_11 Posts: 7,508 SimGuru (retired)
    edited December 2009
    Hey folks,

We are aware of the issues with the 1.8 patch, and they are being looked into. As soon as I have more information regarding this issue, or a solution, I'll be posting it here in the forums.

I realize this is frustrating for everyone, so thanks for your patience while we work on this for you.

-Big Guy-
  • Options
    shalynn_marieshalynn_marie Posts: 134 New Member
    edited December 2009
    if you mean the download CAW page is blank, it is because you have to have your language set as English > United States. I was very confused about this too.
  • Options
    SunsetValley01SunsetValley01 Posts: 1,193 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Alright thank you both. I'm glad it's being worked on and now I know how to get CAW.

Sunny