Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meloire Cafe and Residence by Anjubee [Stocked with Juju juice!]

AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
Here is my last minute entry to Build-n-Share #25's Choose Your Own Adventure challenge. After getting electrocuted, I started over and eventually made my way to France and it was decided I had to build a French cafe!

This elegant French cafe also has a private residence upstairs with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Basement level has everything you need for nectar making. Grow your own ingredients in the enclosed backyard!

It also comes heavily stocked in Juju juice!

juju.jpg

Link to Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1633030

meloire.png

meloire_02.jpg

meloire_03.jpg

meloire_04.jpg

meloire_05.jpg

meloire_06.jpg

meloire_07.jpg

meloire_08.jpg

meloire_09.jpg

meloire_10.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TamlynTamlyn Posts: 295 Member
    edited December 2009
    Lovely, as always :)

The facade is my favourite part though
  • Options
    katmandoo3katmandoo3 Posts: 719 New Member
    edited December 2009
    :shock:
  • Options
    SunsetValley01SunsetValley01 Posts: 1,193 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Dl'd and rec'd. I love the blue, and the exterior with the plant infested pergola is beautiful. Another great build!

Sunny
  • Options
    jisgr8jisgr8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Wow gorgeous Anju...googly eyes 4 u :shock:. Love the part of the structure with the archway connecting the two separateish buildings. My fav interior is the master bedroom. Rec'd :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Holy Cow Juju! This is GORGEOUS! Everything about it looks authentic and full of character! The exterior design is stunning and the recessed windows and the old archway though to the back.... wow!

I love the interiors too, what's not to love about blue!

Love love love it :D

Def Rec and Fav for me! smiley-excited001.gif
  • Options
    amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited December 2009
    This is so beautiful, Anju. I love, love, lurve it! I downloaded it and can't wait to use it in my game. Also recommended, of course! Really, nice job!
  • Options
    FreynasFreynas Posts: 1,289 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Anju Another fantastic building. Its gorgeous!!! Dl'd and rec'd
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Whoa, you guys are fast! I usually post late at night, so I'm not used to seeing so many responses so soon!

Freynas: Obrigada!

Alisha: I lurve the lurve!!! Thanks! <3

Alli: Wow, a fav! I need to do last minute builds more often. This is basically how I got through university too. Waited until the last minute to study/write a paper and managed to pass with decent grades. My roomies were not amused. :shock:

J: I left an interesting photograph in the master bedroom. Don't worry, it's not Tester J. Just a random gentleman I encountered in my avi's adventuring.

Sunny: Thank you! I love my blues.

Katmandoo: Hope your :shock: is a good :shock: !

Tamy: Thank ya, babe! <3

Ok, now to flesh out the next challenge!
  • Options
    katmandoo3katmandoo3 Posts: 719 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Anjubee wrote:
    Whoa, you guys are fast! I usually post late at night, so I'm not used to seeing so many responses so soon!

Freynas: Obrigada!

Alisha: I lurve the lurve!!! Thanks! <3

Alli: Wow, a fav! I need to do last minute builds more often. This is basically how I got through university too. Waited until the last minute to study/write a paper and managed to pass with decent grades. My roomies were not amused. :shock:

J: I left an interesting photograph in the master bedroom. Don't worry, it's not Tester J. Just a random gentleman I encountered in my avi's adventuring.

Sunny: Thank you! I love my blues.

Katmandoo: Hope your :shock: is a good :shock: !

Tamy: Thank ya, babe! <3

Ok, now to flesh out the next challenge!

Lol, yes it's good. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BrennaWBrennaW Posts: 1,067 Member
    edited December 2009
    Wow Anju lovely. Gave you a rec. Sorry haven't been around lately on BnS too busy right now. Hopefully after Christmas I'll be back with a vengeance! lol

Luv Bre
  • Options
    pistons27275pistons27275 Posts: 942 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Great job as always, rec from me.
  • Options
    lkadaslkadas Posts: 453 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Lovely lovely lovely interiors! I love the blue, white, and wood together :)
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited December 2009
    Zoinks! (((eyes pop out about 1 foot and tongue rolls out on to floor like a cartoon character)))

Anj...this is BRILLIANT! I love love love it...tons of charm...and the JuJu juice is too funny....perfect. The pretty blues are so lovely. You have outdone yourself. Rec'd and fav'd too.
  • Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited December 2009
    wow anju that is great. i just love that shade of blue in the formal living room. i must find out the hex code for it. love the use of the mansard roof as well. it gives it that french look and makes it very charming. will head over and rec now. still can't believe it was a last minute entry. seems like you spent a lot of time on it.
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Wowza, it's MARVELOUS! I wub everything about it! The delightful structure, the beautifully decorated interior and Juju juice! Wubly work, Juju. Just wubly! Off to download and rec. :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Lulu: You are so wubly too! Much wub! <3

Peacy: I'll take a peek at that code for ya when I head in game next. Yeah, thank goodness it was only 30x20! I've been mentally planning it ever since the challenge was posted, but didn't really get a chance to sit down and build until yesterday. I pretty much pulled an all-nighter, but I was determined to get it done! Now I'm le-p o o p e d. :P

Ruthless: Yaaay, I made it into Ruthless' favs! So glad you like it that much! :mrgreen:

Kadas: I think we have similar tastes when it comes to interiors. <3 Love all your interior work too!

P: Thank ya, sir!

Brenna: No worries! We've all been a little busy. No pressure here. Feel free to participate whenever you can! <3

Katmandoo: whew :mrgreen: :shock:
  • Options
    fieryfemalefieryfemale Posts: 1,593 New Member
    edited December 2009
    wow Anjubee this is beautiful. I love everything about this. You really have been producing some fabulous builds.

Also how do you get your images so sharp and clear. Mine never look that clear, despite having a good graphics card. Maybe because I am on a laptop??
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited December 2009
    Wowee! This is definitely going in my favorites! C'est Magnifique! qqb015.gif
    And a dl and rec. too. When I finally get a chance to play the game again it will be so pretty!!!
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited December 2009
    I have nothing to say except WOW!
  • Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited December 2009
    What a gorgeous, gorgeous build! So perfect. That blue on blue patterned wall is GREAT! Love the white trim with it too. The new awning type things over the beds in the bed room too. And of course, cracking me up with the JuJu Juice. Sooo cool all around. Download and rec'd as soon as I can drive there after the "Submit" button here.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    MM: Thank ya for noticing the details, sir! And I figured everyone could use some Juju juice!

linday: I have nothing to say back except.. <3!

Evie: :shock: Merci, Madame!

FF: Thanks! <3 I think it is a laptop vs. desktop thing. I do have a pretty beefy desktop, but then again, I think your pictures look great already!

And... brrr.. it's cold! Time to burrow into my snuggie with a book and hot chocolate.
  • Options
    KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited December 2009
    *Gasp* It's amazing! Seriously, I luv it!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2009
    Hi Anju, This lot is indeed stocked with juju juice - filled with Anjubee's mind blowing creativity! What a beautiful French cafe and residence! Love the kitchen, dining and the bedrooms! Gorgeous! Recommended!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    yanti: <3 Thank you for always being so sweet!

Kittykat: Yay for serious luv! Thanks!
  • Options
    Francis123PFrancis123P Posts: 1,034 New Member
    edited December 2009
    :shock:

Jaw-droppingly beautiful! :mrgreen:
    It looks so authentic and charming! My favourite parts are the living room and that gorgeous terrasse... brings back memories from Toulouse! And ROFL at those bottles of Juju Juice! XD Sounds good though- mmmmmh... pomegrenate! :lol::D
    Overall, I just LOVE it. This one goes into my fav's. And of course, I'm downloading and rec'ing.

Great job as always! :wink: