Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fidler's Epic Building Challenge (Due Date:03/15/11)

Comments

• Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    edited June 2010
    Hello Fidlerton!

I did some double checking on my calendar, and I have 4 full days until the deadline, so fingers crossed I'll get it in. Just a heads up in case I don't.

Micky,

You've got until the 11th of July; next month to finish it. Even if you just put a few minutes a day into it, you should be able to finish it.

fidlerten
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    HambilHambil Posts: 575
    edited June 2010
    Is the entry fixed once submitted, or can I replace mine with the Art Deco I built? I had no idea I was going to go off and create that 2 days later, lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Hambil wrote:
    Is the entry fixed once submitted, or can I replace mine with the Art Deco I built? I had no idea I was going to go off and create that 2 days later, lol.

Hambil,

Being this early in the challenge; I reckon that would be alright Hambil. Give us the links to your new entry and challenge.

fidlerten
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    fidlerten wrote:
    Hambil wrote:

Hambil,

Being this early in the challenge; I reckon that would be alright Hambil. Give us the links to your new entry and challenge.

fidlerten
    Thank you :)

Art Deco at Sunrise

Photo thread
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Hambil wrote:
    fidlerten wrote:
    Hambil wrote:

Hambil,

fidlerten

Art Deco at Sunrise

Photo thread

New entry entered.

fidlerten
  • Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited June 2010
    Definitely drop me in for an entry Fid. :o) Looking forward to this one a lot.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Definitely drop me in for an entry Fid. :o) Looking forward to this one a lot.

Hey MeestorMark,

I was getting to wonder when you were going to throw your entry into the hat.

You're ProEntrant 11.

fidlerten
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi fid,
    May I join this challenge? I believe I would be a newbie.
    Thank you
    kim
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    garbuckle3000garbuckle3000 Posts: 1,840 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Hambil wrote:
    fidlerten wrote:
    Hambil wrote:

Hambil,

fidlerten

Art Deco at Sunrise
    Photo thread

I'm getting a "no longer exists" on your lot there, Hamil. You may want to get it checked out :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    kimjo313 wrote:
    Hi fid,
    May I join this challenge? I believe I would be a newbie.
    Thank you
    kim

Hey kim,

I've got you down as Entrant 17

fidlerten
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited June 2010
    Thank You fid,
    I am trying something out of my comfort zone!
    kj
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited June 2010
    Hey here is my entry to the challenge. I raised the land so the lot was built on

180 Redwood Parkway SunSet Valley.

The upload is at 4shared.com

1232l8g.jpg
    Sandstone Vista
    Media

I updated the foyer so I will be updating the foyer picture in the thread I made so you know.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    kquinn1990 wrote:
    Hey here is my entry to the challenge. I raised the land so the lot was built on

180 Redwood Parkway SunSet Valley.

The upload is at 4shared.com

1232l8g.jpg
    Sandstone Vista
    Media

I updated the foyer so I will be updating the foyer picture in the thread I made so you know.

kquinn,

I have your entry down.

fidlerten
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Two notes:

Hambil, if you read this, you need to find out what happened to your entry. It appears to have been taken down (unless it's just me).

I also wanted to say that I haven't felt the Sims bug in a while; just too many things on my plate. I don't want to lose what I've done on my build, so if there is someone out there who would like to team up with me to finish it, then that would be great. I've finished the architecture and landscaping, so your job would be the interior. Let me know. Via pm at BB would be best, if you are a member.
  • Options
    hazentwhazentw Posts: 341 New Member
    edited June 2010
    fidlerten wrote:
    Tamlyn wrote:
    Thanks for all the suggestions.

I did as Garbuckle suggested, and it's all good now.

(Well... good for me. Not so good for the poor sims now floating in the nether with dirty laundry I guess ;))

Say to yourself "They're only pixels, they're only pixels" over and over again. LOL!!!

fidlerten

Thanks for the chucle you two.

Fidlerten, does being featured at the simmers society constitute my being upped to the pro category?

Just checking - hazentw
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Fid, I've found the proper link to Hambil's lot. It must have been changed without updating here. Please use this one instead:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2516247
  • Options
    ReesesPiecesNo1ReesesPiecesNo1 Posts: 1,023 Member
    edited June 2010
    Is it still okay to enter. I have a home that i am working on now that i just finished...?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Fid, I've found the proper link to Hambil's lot. It must have been changed without updating here. Please use this one instead:

Thanks for the assist :) All my linked got broken when the latest exchange cleanup started.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    hazentw wrote:
    fidlerten wrote:
    Tamlyn wrote:
    Thanks for all the suggestions.

I did as Garbuckle suggested, and it's all good now.

(Well... good for me. Not so good for the poor sims now floating in the nether with dirty laundry I guess ;))

Say to yourself "They're only pixels, they're only pixels" over and over again. LOL!!!

fidlerten

Thanks for the chucle you two.

Fidlerten, does being featured at the simmers society constitute my being upped to the pro category?

Just checking - hazentw

hazentw,

No, it doesn't. That doesn't mean I don't respect ricslady features as I do but no; you can still enter the amateur category.

fidlerten
  • Options
    edited June 2010

Gotcha garbuckle!

fidlerten
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Is it still okay to enter. I have a home that i am working on now that i just finished...?

Hey Reeses,

Yes, you can still enter. I take it you want to enter the amateur challenge so I got you down as Entrant 18.

fidlerten
  • Options
    Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I would like to sign up, if thats ok, I love a good challenge :D , sign me up for pro, I've had a featured build.
  • Options
    ReesesPiecesNo1ReesesPiecesNo1 Posts: 1,023 Member
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, ill do amature.

thanks,

reeses
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Stw402 wrote:
    I would like to sign up, if thats ok, I love a good challenge :D , sign me up for pro, I've had a featured build.

Hi There Stw402,

I've got you down as ProEntrant 12.

fidlerten
  • Options
    LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Hey Fid.

How are you my friend.
    I forgot to reply to your post on your lots thread.

I got to see it though, and lol. I don't think anyome would be frightened of me now.

I was trying my best to catch up and join your challenge this time. But I am leaving for a vacation on Friday. My structure and exteriors are done, but the interiors are not completed, and I can't just finish them in a couple of hours you know. I am quiet picky with colours and such. Still don't know what happens in my vacation place, hopefully I would be able to work on the lot there, don't have any idea.

I guess didn't get a chance to join this really great challenge.
    Everyone loves moderns, including me. lol.

However, I think I might get an internet coverage around, and might even be able to judge. No idea until now. lol.

Anyway my friend, wish you best of luck with the challenge.
    Good luck to all entrants as well, I think everyone will just do splendidly in this one.

~Light~