Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Sunset Valley / Neighborhood 1 / Pleasantview headcanon

Hello everyone!
What's your Sunset Valley / Neighborhood 1 / Pleasantview headcanon?

In my game, I assume Sunset Valley is set before Pleasantview, but they are not the same place:

The Landgraabs from Sunset Valley are managing Landgraab Industries Consumer goods division while the Landgraabs from Bluewater Village are managing Real-Estate division.
In my game I always make Nancy Landgraab win the CEO race against Nick Alto, she buy the business building, rename it "Landgraab Industries" and fires Nick Alto. Gunther Goth quit his position and turn to education (following his position in The Sims 1 as a Dean).

Nick Alto become a criminal mastermind and has another baby with Vita, named "Alfonso". Nick and Vita hope he'll follow their values, unlike ttheir daughter Holly. Alfonso will later become the Alfonso Alto we see in Isla Paradiso, following his parents steps.
Vita becomes mayor of Sunset Valley and replace all low and middle class lots with fancy and modern expensive ones, matching Alto's "uptown ideals" as describe in Sunset Valley plotline. Once young adult, Holly leave the household, never see her parents again and becomes an renowned artist (as in The Sims 4 Get Famous).

The Goths are annoyed by these changes as its not the quiet place they founded anymore, so they leave Sunset Valley and move to Old Town from The Sims 1 (In the Sims 1 it is stated that Gunther Goth founded Old Town). They are followed a bit later by Bella and Michael Bachelor. I've downloaded a cc world Old Town.

Once he becomes a young adult, Malcolm Landgraab leave Sunset Valley and move to Moonlight Bay where he marries Hannelore and have three children, namely Adrien, Dudley and Mimi. Since Malcolm Landgraab III from Bluewater Village mysteriously died, Malcolm Landgraab from Moonlight Bay takes over all Landgraab Industries divisions and create its subsidiaries such as Shiny Things Labs and Wrightway Toys.

This is how I've connected The Sims 1, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 lore together. How did you do it in your game? :)