Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good high school year build

Does anyone know a good high school (the actual building) on the gallery. I am trying to find one in a similar art deco style as the original ones but with a more compact floor plan and better decorations.

Comments

• Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,041 Member
    I don't know if mine would possibly meet your requirements. It's visually very similar to the original, but with changes to the floorplan (more classrooms, including for science and a larger music and arts classroom) and a proper gym in the basement.

You can find it here
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I love Copperdale Highschool by Blutrose_0610. Makes the highschool really fun to play :)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    Thanks for the suggestions.

@JAL Your high school renovation is quite nice. It is exactly the style I am hoping to find. I try to find something similar with all rooms on one floor. Also a sauna in high school looks very interesting. I have never heard that before. Is that a thing where you live?

@musteni That looks like a nice school as well. It has a bit of a different vibe going on with the exterior.

Right now I have given the high school of James Turner a go. It looks right but misses the art class and a place for the chess club.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,041 Member
    @atreya33 No, it's definitely not a thing, but we did have one in one of the schools I went to (although not in the others, nor in the schools I've worked in). I thought it fit here, however.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!