Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Milestones: How well do your toddler/child milestones work?

HomeMamaHomeMama Posts: 484 Member

I have a supersim toddler, and all the infant milestones worked perfectly, and then she became a toddler. Grr. Her milestones just quit working or something. She's maxed out on communication, but didn't get the milestone. Maxed out on movement. Didn't get the milestone. Maxed imagination skill, her twin earned it, but she didn't. Then her twin, after earning maxed imagination, viewed a painting and got the art appreciation, but since my super sim didn't get the milestone for maxed imagination (when she has the maxed skill already), viewing the painting gave her nothing. I've sent both toddlers to daycare I don't know, 3 times and didn't get the milestone. I tried leaving them there most of the day, I tried sending them from a mutual location, I tried just traveling and leaving them behind. Nothing is working. Just ranting and wanting to know if this is happening to everyone or is it just my game?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Hiya @HomeMama

Please keep technical issues and bugs on AHQ where we can track them appropriately. You can find a link in my signature below.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top