Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pink Ladies, Where Are You?

I've been gone for a quite a while, however, I am curious. Are there any Sims 3 forum Pink Ladies still hanging around? If so, what was your Pink Lady name? Drop a pic of your rider. What was your forum name then and what is it now? How have you been? What do you version of The Sims are you playing?

I'll start ......

Sweet Tee was my Pink Lady name. My Avi, Sweet Tee, rode a pink Ducati on her way to fling gifts at unsuspecting civilians. The gifting wars and random flinging was glorious. My forum name then and now is super unimaginative because it is the same and it happens to be my real be my rl name. I have been living life and doing a superb job of it ... Travelling with friends, solo and with my grandkids, working (ugh - but necessary), and enjoying every day as it comes. Sims 4 currently has my attention. Unlike Sims 3, I do not own the entire collection, nor do I wish to, but I do own all but 3 packs.

So .... In the words of Fergie ... Who are you and what do you do? B)
yY5vKua.png[img][/img]

Comments

• Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    Hello ErnesaT, I'm here. I have the same user name. Mostly just lurk and occasionally post. Still playing TS3 with all the fun stuff.
    I was the lavender chica, as I've gotten older, I'm into pink a bit more but still a lavender chica lol. Anyhoo, so happy to log on and see you posted a few days ago. So happy to see you happy. Wishing you and the other pink ladies well and hope life is treating you all well. Love to any and all.
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    Sorry for the late response @becomingjenn. I have been ill with a respiratory virus. :/ I'm glad you are still here lurking. I lurk alot. LOL. I am going to try playing TS3 for a bit.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

I hope you're doing so much better, ErnesaT :hug:

I wanna be a Pink Lady!..Maybe?! I have cookies. :sweat_smile::cookie: