Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Vault of Guides, Stories and Challenges! ** NEW CHALLENGE**

lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
Hi Simmers!

I hope you're having the best start to the year.

In 2023 I worked really hard to create my blog where I compiled all of the challenges I had created for both The Sims 3 and 4 as well as began guides on everything Sims 3 from careers and skills to occults and quick hacks. I hope it will be a useful resource for Simmers new and old, especially those trying to revive their love of the game with a new way of playing or those looking to get their head around The Sims 3. This month I will be releasing walkthrough guides for the tombs from World Adventures as well as occult guides and tips and tricks for enhancing your gameplay.

Here are some quick links if you're interested <3

WA-EP-Guide.jpg

CP-Guide2-no-logo.jpg

Skill-header.jpg

Super-Sim-982x250-1.jpg

Happy Simming!
Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
Post edited by lizzielilyy on

Comments

• Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
  • Options
    StephSteb wrote: »
    Oh, this looks super neat! :) Subscribed <3

Thank you so much! ❤️
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    @StephSteb make sure to check your inbox and confirm your subscription or unsubscribe if you're no longer interested <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Hello! The Tomb walkthroughs for World Adventures are being released weekly as part of the expansion pack guide. Check out the first two tombs in France, all three skills, and info on the lifetime wishes and rewards that came with the first EP! Click the image below to take a look:

WA-EP-Guide.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Awesome site, very thorough guides - am linking... (in the course of revamping my own site to better reflect my interests (separated Sims, SWTOR into separate blogs).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    What website did you use to make this?
  • Options
    edited January 26
    @Nikkei_Simmer thank you so much!!

@GraceyManor wordpress 🥰
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @lizzielilyy
    Thanks! Your blog looks great!
  • Options
    @GraceyManor thank you! If it helps I’m on a Creator plan, I upgraded from what was Individual last Spring so that affords me a few more customisation options but it wasn’t too visually different before I upgraded 🩷
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    I launched the Famacy for Sims 3 today if you're interested in a legacy challenge that is all about fame and fortune!

Famacy-982x250-1.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Just going to take this moment to celebrate that after several long months, I have written all of the tomb walkthroughs for Sims 3 World Adventures. 35 tombs in total, I have included the Adventure chains and the locations of the tomb relics (Symbols, Signets, and Sigils) for those that have them. Turns out nowhere on the internet had the location of the Sigil of the Bazaar Basement so that walkthrough took me an extra half an hour to find it myself :joy:

The walkthroughs are up every Monday and Saturday at 6pm GMT (yes there is one in half an hour!) and will be until the 4th May when the last tomb goes live. Hope you enjoy!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg