Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about a specific mod

SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
edited December 2023 in General Mods Discussion
There is a mod that lets you "Do Something" and when clicking on it a menu comes up with several options that you can do with another sim, such as go for a walk, or go for drinks or go to the movies as well as a few others. Is anyone familiar with this mod and could you post where to find it or who the author is, please? Thanks in advance.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    Sunirose wrote: »
    There is a mod that lets you "Do Something" and when clicking on it a menu comes up with several options that you can do with another sim, such as go for a walk, or go for drinks or go to the movies as well as a few others. Is anyone familiar with this mod and could you post where to find it or who the author is, please? Thanks in advance.

I don't know about a specific mod, but if you go to "Actions" and "Create Group" and/or "Add/Remove to Group" you can have the options for two or more Sims to do things together. If the Sim(s) are in a different household then invite them over first or travel with them to a specific lot first. Traveling together automatically adds them to a "Group".
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Sounds like the Explore mod by KawaiiStacie.

the-explore-mod-mod-the-sims-4-screenshot.jpg

the-explore-mod-mod-the-sims-4-screenshot.png

I don't use it myself, so I don't know if it works with the current game version.

https://sims4downloads.net/kawaiistacie-explore-mod/
  • Options
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Sunirose wrote: »

I don't know about a specific mod, but if you go to "Actions" and "Create Group" and/or "Add/Remove to Group" you can have the options for two or more Sims to do things together. If the Sim(s) are in a different household then invite them over first or travel with them to a specific lot first. Traveling together automatically adds them to a "Group".

I didn't know that, thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    Sounds like the Explore mod by KawaiiStacie.

I don't use it myself, so I don't know if it works with the current game version.

https://sims4downloads.net/kawaiistacie-explore-mod/

Thanks. I've never seen that mod and might check it out. But the mod i'm referring to actually says "Do Something" on the pie menu and when you click on Do Something, another pie menu pops up with several activities you can do with another sim.

• Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Are you looking for a mod that introduces more romantic options? There is a mod by Lumpinou called “Road to Romance” which has the interaction ‘Go Do Something Together’ which has six options. Go for a walk, Go out for drinks, and Go to movies are three of the six options.

Hope this helps!
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    Jordan1975Jordan1975 Posts: 29 Member
    Here's the link for the mod
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/road-to-romance-39785932
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    PatriciaPaes_21PatriciaPaes_21 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello guys. I'm having problems with Paulson's NPC control MOD. When I travel to Selvadorada, the MOD is not using the Sims already in my game to populate the regions as this MOD normally does. Everything is empty, be it the typical food booth, bar and sales tables, no NPC appears to occupy these actions. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance