Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#JusticeForWeddingCakes

rachelwolferachelwolfe Posts: 110 Member
edited October 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I just got Home Chef Hustle, and I LOVE the new cooking system plus all the base game updates to cooking they gave us! But I was disappointed to find that even though the amazing wedding cakes from My Wedding Stories can finally use ingredients, literally the only ingredient used for any of them is "lactose free batter."

Those cakes are all so gorgeous, but one of the things I don't like about them is that you can't tell what flavors they are before baking them; only their appearance. If they had slightly more differentiated ingredients (like needing chocoberry or chocolate syrup for the ones that are obviously chocolate inside if you own Cottage Living, which is a feature they added to other recipes), you could guess from the ingredients list what flavor of cake you're going to get. And this could be so good! Without even changing the appearance of any of these objects, you could designate the ones that are pink inside as strawberry, the ones that are red inside as raspberry, some of the more yellowish white cakes as lemon, etc. And you could really go wild with rare ingredients on some of them, like requiring rainbow egg for the ones that are rainbow inside or--just spitballing here--requiring actual plasma fruit for the vampire-safe plasma drip wedding cake.

If you agree, reply, and sims team and/or modders, if you're reading this, please make it happen! #JusticeForWeddingCakes!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I would love to be able to change the flavor of the wedding cakes at the very least know what the flavor is, so I agree. If they add a way to be able to adjust the flavor of the inside of the cake, I would be over the moon.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,436 Member
    I think adding flavour to wedding cakes would be a good idea.

What surprised me is that all wedding cakes require lactose free batter and there isn't a single one use regular batter. I it important to have a lactose free option but should that really be the only option? It feels like a forced diet for my wedding couples. No traditional whipped cream allowed on a single wedding cakes.