Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Having to pick between the best optimised sims game or the best sims game.

It's really annoying how poorly optimised the sims 3 is. It's a way better game regarding the features and how more alive the sims are with their own unique personalities, so much more to do as well.
But the performance is horrible, and good performance is honestly the main thing Sims 4 has going for it.

Yet whenever I play sims 4, I get bored/annoyed fast with how sims behave, and while playing sims 4, the savegame will eventually suffer slow down and other problems while I could keep playing it forever.

Comments

• Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 725 Member
    rhalius wrote: »
    It's really annoying how poorly optimised the sims 3 is. It's a way better game regarding the features and how more alive the sims are with their own unique personalities, so much more to do as well.
    But the performance is horrible, and good performance is honestly the main thing Sims 4 has going for it.

Yet whenever I play sims 4, I get bored/annoyed fast with how sims behave, and while playing sims 4, the savegame will eventually suffer slow down and other problems while I could keep playing it forever.

My computer is overheating AGAIN. Windows pushes an update and then it takes awhile for my graphics card to update the drivers. Sometimes I try Sims 4 again when my Sims 3 playing gets interrupted. I start watching some videos and start to desire joining the crowd, but I always go back to Sims 3, though.

Relationships are so unenjoyable in the Sims 4. I just tend to make the Sim a loner and hop from world to world completing as many goals as possible.

I am gradually learning how to create families and develop relationships in the Sims 3. But that is hard on an overheating computer.