Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Katrina Caliente: Musician or Comedian?

So I decided to try out the Caliente household again in another save file to see how things differed from my personal file, where I already had quite a bit of time with the pre-rework Calientes and the remade household. I ran into a similar question I had back when I started. Katrina Caliente has the Piano skill to start with and some starting comedy skills. She's somewhat of a fit for both tracks of the Entertainer career. In my main file, I had her go musician but in this file, I went Comedian. Could still go either or. For those who have played this household, which do you feel like better suits Katrina?
Townie/NPC lore nerd!

Katrina Caliente: Musician or Comedian? 31 votes

Musician
32%
NyxLunaStarEnkiSchmidtFlapHopeyStarrSERVERFRAHandelRySBITempest329EleriSimsuser 10 votes
Comedian
19%
crocobauraDarkLady2788greydonnRedShoe7Godleyjeanstelemwill 6 votes
I go for another career!
29%
pendragon1980luthienrisingMindofyLizzychicagotaydevMDianaSimssarabeth2984SimmingalJAL 9 votes
Other
19%
Cabelle1863imhappyLiELFStina1701AEllupelluelluNate_Whiplash1 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,972 Member
    edited July 2023
    I go for another career!
    I'm going to have her take over as Mayor of Strangerville
    when Roswells move to Chestnut Ridge
    therefore I gave her Politician career myself.

However I also figure that in her past she was Secret Agent so that would be my 2nd pick
    and/or might have also been part of some Military operations so maybe Military career would be 3rd pick

I could also see her working on Criminal, Astronaut, Detective, Law or Business careers
    just as general boss lady she deserves to be
    but I would definitely explore the more corrupt ways to play the careers
    as I have always found her to be rather devious character
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I go for another career!
    Neither ever struck me as "right" for her, so I have her quit those. In my current save, she's a high-level interior decorator.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Other
    Town drunk
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Well, with Katrina’s walk and look; feels to me that kind of woman would not be the comic type— just my opinion. But the musical route— I suppose I could see that.
    If there was a dancer career lol, definitely be her imo 😃
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    CareyEve36CareyEve36 Posts: 287 Member
    I always make her a musician! The only pre made sim I keep as a comedian is Johnny Zest.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Other
    I made her “trophy wife” to Jacques Villarial
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Other
    I usually have her join the Culinary career.
  • Options
    MoxovynkaMoxovynka Posts: 36 Member
    A musician. I picture her playing guitar and singing in a slightly husky voice about unhappy love.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,049 Member
    I go for another career!
    If she's in the entertainment industry I think she's more the actress type, but I can also see her as an interior decorator, or criminal. If one of those two, I like the option of musician best, but then again not the classical musician that the game has that career as, more country.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    "Love interest", because I never play that household in Sims 4 unless I'm in my Sims 2 -in - Sims 4 save, in which case she doesn't exist.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,964 Member
    Other
    imhappy wrote: »
    I made her “trophy wife” to Jacques Villarial

My first save with Mccc.. I had no clue what settings to use. it married her to Jacques. I loaded the lot, was "why not let them have a baby"...

Woohoo they did, yep.. he got out of bed right after and died there with his heart boxers.

There was little girl game named Reena little bit later :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    Comedian
    If she stays in her og career then she’s a comedian. If she gets a new one then I go for influencer sorta like the Kardashian’s, the sims 4 Kris.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,462 Member
    Other
    Sports mascot, Bartender, Barista, or questionable one-star dive diner owner.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,185 Member
    edited July 2023
    Other
    I didn't get to choose her career. At least not in my main save game and I tend to delete all the premades in any other saves I have created. But if I were to choose or have her quit her job, which happens to be a police captain, I would choose a musician and I think a rancher for the Caliente family would be perfect. I will probably move the Calientes' from Sulani to the new ranch world when I get it.