Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Ranch Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 975 Member
    I think the gophers are actually prairie dogs, which fits the theme of the world. Hope my sims run into them often as they are adorable!

I’d think they look more like prairie dogs to me (head shape and the fact that their burrow entrance is more like a mound). It’s possible they’d almost be ground squirrels as well (our ranch — I’m West Coast — is infested with ‘em) but they do look more like prairie dogs.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,292 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    so as sad as horses dying is it needs to happen at least once or twice :sweat_smile:

I don't know when are you getting the pack, but if not today, I am sure gallery has plenty of ghost horses, tho most of those come with Grimm most likely :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,366 Member
    About to download the EA App and reinstall the game on my new laptop. Wish me luck! 🙏🏼🤠
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,539 Member
    About to download the EA App and reinstall the game on my new laptop. Wish me luck! 🙏🏼🤠

Congrats on your new laptop and good luck! May your reinstall be smooth and timely. 😊
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member

Ugh! One of my dogs in real life does this. I cannot stand him! Thankfully I'm usually watching him so I can run him off if I see him trying
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,366 Member
    Thanks Lielf!

• Options
    Info overload!! 🤯🤯🤯
    Love the odd jobs and that's perfect for my sims lifestyle.
    The gophers are a cute surprise!
    The new dance is awesome!!
    The goat scream had me screaming myself😂😂
    I fell out laughing showing my brother.
    With all the animals we have collectively our farms or ranches are going to be so full of activity and entertainment!
    There are so many details in this pack!
    I pre-ordered yesterday but I'll be pretty busy the next few days so won't get to play as much as I would like. I'm keeping myself fed on seeing the info and updates about it on social media.
    My ranchers are all ready! When I do get to play I'll probably be building up the new world for a few days little by little,especially since I'm having a hard time finding things on the gallery since the new update.

I don't know if this was posted but I'm crazy about this!!

😳

I ... I NEED this in my game. I'm a huge fan of the Headless Horseman, since I was a child and he used to scare the bejeesus out of me. I have a painting of him that's part of a collection (and I want more pieces!) and a centerpiece statue in my house!

This one thing is probably going to make this pack my favorite EP.

And OMG! I just remembered that my Four Horsemen of the Simpocalypse can actually now have their horses!! Holy shamoly, that's what I'm making first! 🖤🐎❤️🐴🖤
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 716 Member
    @simgirl1010 This is absolutly hilarious. Try to picture this IRL :D
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,167 Member
    I think this horse objects to this sims woohoo preferences
    that or they are advocate of Agnes Crumplebottom and her teachings
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,928 Member

Cute! And I'm glad to see the new radio is a working radio; I hadn't seen that addressed anywhere yet.
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 578 Member
    I'm loving all these little details! Looking forward to hearing much more once everyone gets the pack in just a few hours' time... :)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,167 Member
    Imagine seeing this horse while walking home late at night and everyone just says you must have been juiced :sweat_smile:

new occult who dis
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    I wonder if horses can be brought to the jungle? Could they cross the bridge by the great ruins and waterfalls? Can they be ridden to the temple?

Can they go to Granite Falls?

I must know!
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

Congratulations 👏 👏 nothing like a new laptop or computer! I'm sending you super luck 🥳🥳
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Info overload!! 🤯🤯🤯
    Love the odd jobs and that's perfect for my sims lifestyle.
    The gophers are a cute surprise!
    The new dance is awesome!!
    The goat scream had me screaming myself😂😂
    I fell out laughing showing my brother.
    With all the animals we have collectively our farms or ranches are going to be so full of activity and entertainment!
    There are so many details in this pack!
    I pre-ordered yesterday but I'll be pretty busy the next few days so won't get to play as much as I would like. I'm keeping myself fed on seeing the info and updates about it on social media.
    My ranchers are all ready! When I do get to play I'll probably be building up the new world for a few days little by little,especially since I'm having a hard time finding things on the gallery since the new update.

I don't know if this was posted but I'm crazy about this!!

😳

I ... I NEED this in my game. I'm a huge fan of the Headless Horseman, since I was a child and he used to scare the bejeesus out of me. I have a painting of him that's part of a collection (and I want more pieces!) and a centerpiece statue in my house!

This one thing is probably going to make this pack my favorite EP.

And OMG! I just remembered that my Four Horsemen of the Simpocalypse can actually now have their horses!! Holy shamoly, that's what I'm making first! 🖤🐎❤️🐴🖤

This sounds fun! Horses was a total necessity! Once you start thinking about what stories and places they can fit into the options are endless!
    They are good for any time period or playstyle.
    My apocalyptic survivors can finally get their horses walking dead style 😎
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    I'm a fan of Highlander The Series. And one of my favorite story arcs was the Horsemen arc where Methos and a few of his other Immortal buddies were basically tyrannical warlords. And Methos had a white horse, because he was of course Death.
    This sounds fun! Horses was a total necessity! Once you start thinking about what stories and places they can fit into the options are endless!
    They are good for any time period or playstyle.
    My apocalyptic survivors can finally get their horses walking dead style 😎

Totally agree!! I needed horses so badly and have been waiting eons, hoping each and every time a pack comes out that it will have horses. And they are coming!! So soon. I can't wait to actually play some of my saves that have been languishing in limbo because knights need their destriers and my horse culture folks need the very creature that basically defines who they are. And defines who I am. The horse-crazy gal who loves Star Wars (and now with Horse Ranch and Batuu, my simself is complete)
  • Options
    We're all chomping at the bit to get this pack. So...close....
  • Options
    Ready to stirrup trouble. Gotta stop foalin' around and be ready to head right into CAH. Brimming with unbridled anticipation.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    Not much longer now! Can't wait to play!
  • Options
    Haflinger wrote: »
    Ready to stirrup trouble. Gotta stop foalin' around and be ready to head right into CAH. Brimming with unbridled anticipation.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hat tip to you! That's a good 'un!