Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unsure if this would even be possible to make, any ideas?

HvzelHvzel Posts: 32 Member
edited May 2023 in The Sims 4 Lots
Not sure if this is the right area to put this, but I found a lovely image while reading comics, and I've been racking my brain to figure out how to even make it in sims, my main issue being the cliffside of it. Any ideas on how to make it possibly work? It would be greatly appreciated!!

iqa49m7ycn80.jpg
cvx19sl32r6o.png

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited May 2023
    you could either make it one story house or then build two story house and bring the ground up to level 2 on one side but idk if we really have lots where it wouldn't look out of place

I suppose theres also option of bringing the one side lower and making the 1st level basement but idk if thats any better I suppose if you used massive lot and somehow blended hmm
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Simmingal wrote: »
    you could either make it one story house or then build two story house and bring the ground up to level 2 on one side but idk if we really have lots where it wouldn't look out of place

I suppose theres also option of bringing the one side lower and making the 1st level basement but idk if thats any better I suppose if you used massive lot and somehow blended hmm

I can sorta see what your saying with the first option, but i cant really see the second one? I'll give the first one a shot just to see it has any backing to it.

Also regarding lot choices, one of the few i was thinking of was the rental in Copperdale, but I'm biased on the view, along with the secret cottage lot from Henford on Bagley? It already has a cliff nearby so one more cliff like landmass wouldn't be too far off, only issue is size
    cvx19sl32r6o.png

• Options
    edited May 2023
    I'm not very experienced with the terrain tools yet, but this definitely does work, with a little bit of a weird issue under the deck and the edge of the lot, Then again, i probably just made it a bit too big, lol, but i don't think its too bad? Like it could be better but its not bad either! ^^

bGHMm8j.png
    cvx19sl32r6o.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Wait. I know we have stilts (or piles) in our game. I think they came with Island Living? These should allow you to build the house in the drawing. I've not tried it myself, but itis possible.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Wait. I know we have stilts (or piles) in our game. I think they came with Island Living? These should allow you to build the house in the drawing. I've not tried it myself, but itis possible.

Just tried the stilt method, couldn't even apply it, good idea though!
    cvx19sl32r6o.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your inspiration picture home is lovely! :) I am not able to offer building suggestions but what you have done so far is looking great!
  • Options

Well, I was thankfully able to make it work out! I'm still in the process of decorating, but thanks for all the help! ^^

TS4_x64_2023-05-04_01-40-39.png
    TS4_x64_2023-05-04_01-44-48.png
    cvx19sl32r6o.png

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Great job!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: