Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tower of the Good Witch

RieferballRieferball Posts: 36 Member
Hi all,

I have another build that I started a long, long time ago, almost finished, and never did. I've spent the week fixing it up to post! I must have started around the time that Realm of Magic came out, and probably whenever they came out with customized staircases as well. Because that got me wondering if I could actually wrap the stairs around the outside of a narrow tower. It took a lot of messing around, but I'm happy with how it ended up! I just wish we could go higher than 4 floors. Still cool though.

My "story" that I play is that this tower is the tower that whoever has the title of Good Witch lives in. So it gets passed on from witch to witch to witch. And now the Good Witch is a young, modern sort of witch and she's inherited this formal, witchy sort of tower and trying to live in it and be a good Good Witch. :)

Anyway, enough talking, here it is and I hope you like it!

Tower Exterior:
zifjr85pkqpd.png
4c84pslhonuc.png
m9mhmxe10pwy.png
The hedge maze helps to deter non-serious applicants :)
i1w2s3hdis9v.png
xxxrxdlos8ej.png
The glass roof

Tower Interior - lower floor:
Let's head up! Once you get through the hedge maze, you reach the staircase that wraps around the outside of the tower.
rw70dkgx3atl.png
cj7kdkxc0ar3.png
The third floor is where the staircase climbs up inside the tower
90bwicrmcdkt.png
In this layout, the staircase in the center goes up to the fourth floor. The staircase wrapping around that comes from outside. You enter through the "front door", which is the white one with grey outline that leads to the room on the bottom of the floorplan. That's the entryway. There's a door on the right side of the entryway that leads to the foyer, from which you can access a guest bathroom, the stairs to the fourth floor, and the locked door that leads to ladders that head down inside the tower. Where to? We'll get to that later.

The door on the left side of the entryway leads to the witch's little sanctum, where she keeps her TV, coffeemaker, video game system, and anything else too "modern" for a Good Witch to have in her receiving room upstairs.

Entryway:
gjmyjb9ahub5.png
dada8l4kiddo.png

Foyer (you can see the ladders leading down inside the tower):
9y03coet0ofu.png

Guest bath, not too interesting:
d7r99vb2d8dx.png

Sanctum:
n2n8xqizw3b7.png
veflkqyuramq.png
ulghz4hogxwl.png

Tower Interior - upper floor
Let's head up the center staircase up to the fourth floor. This is where the Good Witch receives guests and applicants, and it's her main living space. There are two other rooms, the bedroom and bathroom. She keeps these private, as the guest bathroom is easily accessible at the bottom of the staircase.
y2mxeghv9xpr.png

Main living space with kitchen:
o40hvfh4f8ps.png
7z1osyi0q8aq.png
043ihwm4nvi9.png
hgw07gwqnulf.png
i2uyowu5m5s2.png
5n9ijf858odb.png
Lovely view while having breakfast :)
onql15rk0i7z.png
f05ooo1owuxh.png
wtna01tajg47.png

Those two doors lead to the bathroom (left) and bedroom (right).
Bathroom:
edm14eyu214n.png

Bedroom:
rmfdhkb5tw86.png
5chdyraa9ca3.png
ikq85v095bcj.png
Imagine lying in that bed at night, looking up through the glass canopy and glass ceiling to the starry sky. Or when it's raining and lightning!

And now let's investigate what's down those ladders. We head back down the central staircase to the foyer, and through the locked, bespelled door, and we head down...
74f2a88czpfs.png
o4e6slopwnd0.png
And down...
ah5s1ues64zi.png
rjpz0d1p9e2t.png
And down...
0o32w6s2y8eh.png
cc6adahq5skd.png
To the basement.

Basement:
Here is where the Good Witch practices her magical arts. She has a seance room, a room to grow her arcane plants for spell ingredients, and a room with her work desk and tables, her library of magical tomes, and of course her cauldron.
hqgl3s0gp5t4.png

Seance room:
5hcek2gpq7z3.png
o9vkd23kqsrn.png

Garden room:
0qbyfzkbwypc.png

Cauldron room:
ebjgbqn4r2at.png
ias6guo60d9h.png

And finally, a small washroom so she doesn't have to climb up and down 6 ladders every time she has to go!
1552mwst9tp5.png

Well, that's it! You can find it in the gallery under my name, Rieferball, or here: https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B04336D5E0C511ED8C48ABE2FB754142 I also originally created a gym, instead of a sanctum, on the bottom tier of the tower. If you want to use that instead, I posted that room on the gallery too, called Tower Exercise Room.

If you'd like to see my previous post, a small cottage with a loft, it's here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1008106/cottage-farm-with-loft

Thanks for reading!

Comments