Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No slow integration for new household members

I'm sure everyone else has went through this, but I just got to this point. when bringing in a new sim in makes everyone in the household know everything, job traits, and their existence. There is no slow integration even for when only one sim schmooze away to bring in a new sim such as a dog from adoption, everyone know him too soon.

I started playing with a new family. My mother Sim was picking out a dog, but the kid was still at school. Makes no sense for the kid knows the puppy already, but I can't have her introduce herself. It's not like puppies are psychic, even if they dog smell around, they don't know what they are smelling. how is that suppose to stay a surprise for anyone? I there's isn't even a way to show off the puppy.

At least she could offer friendship, but in my head I sound like this argument would come from Dr. Gluon too. However, this has to change so everyone has an equal chance to truly grow together. To slowly integrate each other's lives more slowly within the household base on how life goes in real life. At this point, it's time.