Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Infants A la Bratz Babyz

I was just on tiktok and someone I see quite often, who turns out to also be a simmer, made a video about not yassifying the infants. And I thought about Bratz Babyz (I had to look up the proper spelling for that one 😅).

Do you REMEMBER how cute those things were. A fashionable baby? What? I've never been a simmer who's done too much with appearance for anyone under teen. You get some cute eyelash cc, maybe blush skin details if I've got them. The same goes for freckles. But mainly I'm a is there proper diversity in hair, and skin color simmer. And my CC is buffed on that. Plus any cool eyes I find.

But I'm gonna tell you something right now, I'm gonna make some Bratz Babyz. I may make all the Bratz dolls. And do it from Infants bc now we Can. I'll just use the old TV show for inspo on their parents, tho I don't think they showed up much 🤔.

Either way. Omg I can make Baby Krissy. This is about to be that Barbie website where you could feed the baby, and play with Barbies siblings, all over again. (Definitely showing my age here.)

Woah excited.
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:

Comments

• Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Rugrats!
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,964 Member
    First I had to Google yassify. Then Bratz dolls. :D Will be waiting to see your interpretation. :)
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    First I had to Google yassify. Then Bratz dolls. :D Will be waiting to see your interpretation. :)

Thanks 😊 it's gonna be so fun. I don't fully know how to add screenshots on here. I'll probably try from my laptop once infants come. And the CC starts to come out. I haven't tried making characters in the Sims in a long time. This'll be fun.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,987 Member
    edited February 2023
    my only doll memories are cutting off my gal dolls hair and drawing beards mustache n tats on them to pretend they are dudes because my mom wouldn't buy me any dude dolls

then luckily, The Sims was released
    but somewhere out there the trans bratz be haunting
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,190 Member

LOL Me too at least yassify. I did know of Bratz dolls.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,478 Member

Oh the wonderful things we learn on here. 😆
    I’m also completely new to the term “yassify”, so I automatically looked up its antonym, which, apparently is “naurify”.

My new plan is to “naurify” my sim infants, in other words, I shall turn all of them into Action Man figures. 💪🏼
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Omg yes I want to see your Bratz babyz!! That should be interesting! I know kids/toddlers and makeup are something people complain about but I really believe players don't mean any harm and they are literally just playing around and having fun. Sims are virtual dolls afterall. And look at rainbowhigh dolls,Bratz babies, omg lol surprise babies! People love them lol
    (My comforter bed set is lol surprise theme right now) .
    I also think some people forget that even in real life kids and toddlers look all kinds of ways just like bigger people do. Some have long hair, long eyelashes, natural rosey cheeks (like blush).
    So I never really saw the problem people complain about.

Looking forward to your creations! 😌

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,694 Member
    I would be interested in some really cute baby clothes, but as for the rest, that's just not my scene.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/