Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's pre-ordering Growing Together ?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I check to see if all my bills are paid from my account, then I buy what I want. Also, I have an email that lets me know that my new pack is successfully paid. ;)
  • Options
    katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    I use a windows pc and have not yet switched to the EA app thing. I don't see an option to pre-order on origin for windows. Seems I have to switch to the app. I have been waiting because I see nothing but problems with it happening for everyone.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Pre-ordered mine already
  • Options
    ValinkaXddValinkaXdd Posts: 1 New Member
    I think that the growing together pack fits well with parenting, it's just my opinion, but maybe I don't know if it's worth it at all, it seems to me on the other side, similar to parenting, so I have to think about it, but I probably don't plan on it in the near future.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I pre-ordered it :D Wanted to wait because of mod updates, but I can play the game offline and not install the pack until everything's updated.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited March 2023
    I never pre order, but I almost always buy the packs within a week or two. I’m not even sure how the pre order stuff works. I do own all packs and kits though.
  • Options
    DivapixieDivapixie Posts: 63 Member
    I don't usually pre-order but hey this is coming out right around my birthday so I had to treat myself. My girls are super excited about it too so we'll have a good few nights exploring it together.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    My Sims 4 Growing Together pack is so preordered. Now I'm just twiddling my thumbs & waiting for March 16 to download it. ;)