Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Werewolf Sentiments- what they could add to game play

LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
edited November 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I haven't played much with werewolves since everything that happened when high school entered the game. So I haven't gotten to explore all the dynamics. But I have watched a lot of let's plays, and seen how the two dislike each other so much.

First seeing people trying to have a wolf and vamp romance each other only to hate each other half the time. And then the wolf gets fated mates with someone else (which I still think should be allowed in some form or another for all Supes). Then, most recently, seeing a werewolf sibling having a hard time forming friendship with their vampire toddler sibling. While their other siblings are fine with them.

I was thinking it'd be cool if they kind of patched some sentiments in. Or something, like how they have those things in the profile about how your childhood was. And if you were particularly close siblings growing up, it stays in your profile even as adult sims.

Something like "Born to be enemies but family is stronger", "Stronger through bonds of family". And these sims will never have adverse reactions to each other, maybe it even extends to their kids. But like if they each married one of their kind, the siblings would still have that beef with the spouse.

And something for the like Star-crossed Lovers thing. " Fangs and Claws couldn't tear us apart- Love forms despite all odds". Kind of like the opposites attract thing but stronger.

And since I've only just really started playing with wolves now, I haven't tested thus, but do they have a reaction to Spellcasters? Bc from what I've heard it really seems like the ones both these groups should dislike is the spellcasters but obviously I haven't finished anything.

So I'd love to see something towards that.

P.S.
A cheeky mermaid and alien refresh would be great.
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I've never had any issues as far as Vampire / Werewolf relationships as long as the werewolf didn't wolf out around the vampire or bring up the subject. In the beginning, there is always a bit of a ding to the relationship, but nothing that can't be easily solved.