Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So Much For New Scenario

Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
I tried the first new one. Everything was ok. Then the instructions went blank. the box was there but it was empty. I went to manage world and back, nope. I quit save and restarted. The instructions were still missing, but so was everything else. Her needs were completely missing, nothing were it used to be. I think I will delete this one and try for the second out of the three.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    I don't believe it. I tried the second new scenario and didn't last long. One of the things on the list was to complete the welcome wagon. I did, but it didn't check it off so now I can't do anything else. That was the only thing I had left to do on that section. I exited to manage world and I exited out of that save . No change. Also a WARNING, It didn't give me an option to start new save, it put me in last save I played. In first scenario I almost deleted the save but something stoped me. I wondered what save they put me in if they didn't ask me. If I hadn't of checked I would have lost that save.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    With all the fixes they had for scenarios you would think the new ones would work. Thank you for letting me know that they too are buggged. I have been waiting for the bug fixes for the game before going back to play Sims 4. Guess I will be waiting a while longer. :( I am sorry you had so much trouble with your scenarios. Glad you didn't lose your save. Let's hope they have another update with the fixes for the major bugs, and new scenarios, soon!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,551 Member
    Are you using mods in your game? Just wondering if something is conflicting.
  • Options
    Are you using mods in your game? Just wondering if something is conflicting.

No, I have no mods and no CC. And I never had. I'm not good with computers so I'm not going to go looking for trouble.
  • Options
    Just for the record, I'm trying the 3rd new one now. So far everything in this one is ok. Hope it continues, I would like to finish one.
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    I don't believe it. I tried the second new scenario and didn't last long. One of the things on the list was to complete the welcome wagon. I did, but it didn't check it off so now I can't do anything else. That was the only thing I had left to do on that section. I exited to manage world and I exited out of that save . No change. Also a WARNING, It didn't give me an option to start new save, it put me in last save I played. In first scenario I almost deleted the save but something stoped me. I wondered what save they put me in if they didn't ask me. If I hadn't of checked I would have lost that save.

You might try moving to another house, preferably in another neighborhood, to trigger another Welcome Wagon.

I also noticed that all three of the new scenarios used my current existing save, without giving me any choice. I didn't really want another active household in an existing save, so I started a New Game, saved right after I finished in CAS (before even choosing a season), then went back to the Main Menu. That let me put the scenario household into the new save I just made. I'm playing Stuck In Their Shadow, featuring Nova Curious and her rival, Lewis Sancho. It's going okay so far, but it's only day 2.
  • Options
    DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
    I'm not even trying new scenarios...
      The Sages appreciation club
    RcdS04K.jpg
  • Options
    EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,398 EA Community Manager

Hey all,

Please utilize Answers HQ for bugs and technical issues. You can post this issue here.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top