Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Silly Question: How do you get your Sim to transform into a werewolf?

My Sim was bitten and has already had her first transformation, which is automatic. But I can't figure out how to get her to transform again. I can't find any option in the menu and she hasn't done it automatically since. Am I doing something wrong, or is there something wrong with the game?

Comments

• Options
    KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    Hey! So, based off of how i've been playing, I have discovered that fresh werewolves cannot control their transformation. (like they can't transform on demand). So the 2 ways for newbies to transform is:

Quick answer: wait for full moon OR
    Get globe on needs filled with red completely.

More detailed answered:
    The first is obviously wait for the full moon, they will transform automatically.

You see the charger thing in their needs? The same thing spellcasters have? When that is fully loaded with red to the very top, they have no choice but to transform. It's hard to stop it. To get it red, you have to get them angry, uncomfortable, etc. Other ways to get it red are to perform the little werewolf actions your sims can do. (Like scratching and smashing furniture, introducing yourself to other sims in a werewolf fashion)

Keep doing werewolf actions and take advantage of those talent points because they give you more interactions to do to keep building up werewolf skill. Once you've made it to high Level 1 of werewolf (before you make it to Level 2) you can transform on demand. You still can't prevent transformation when the globe is fully red, unless you unlock the talent point to do it. But one of my sims did that perk and he still couldn't calm down. He destroyed the TV instead. Your sim might have to practice calming down.

Hope that helps. What's happening in your game, rn btw?
  • Options
    HelloBeastyHelloBeasty Posts: 121 Member
    Kbobster wrote: »
    Hey! So, based off of how i've been playing, I have discovered that fresh werewolves cannot control their transformation. (like they can't transform on demand). So the 2 ways for newbies to transform is:

More detailed answered:
    The first is obviously wait for the full moon, they will transform automatically.

You see the charger thing in their needs? The same thing spellcasters have? When that is fully loaded with red to the very top, they have no choice but to transform. It's hard to stop it. To get it red, you have to get them angry, uncomfortable, etc. Other ways to get it red are to perform the little werewolf actions your sims can do. (Like scratching and smashing furniture, introducing yourself to other sims in a werewolf fashion)

Keep doing werewolf actions and take advantage of those talent points because they give you more interactions to do to keep building up werewolf skill. Once you've made it to high Level 1 of werewolf (before you make it to Level 2) you can transform on demand. You still can't prevent transformation when the globe is fully red, unless you unlock the talent point to do it. But one of my sims did that perk and he still couldn't calm down. He destroyed the TV instead. Your sim might have to practice calming down.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the detailed breakdown. I figured I might have to wait for something like that, but wanted to make sure I wasn't making a mistake.

Right now, I made a Sim in CAS and started a new game in MM. She met Kristopher and after building their friendship, he gave her the cursed bite. He also turned out to be her fated mate, so even better! :D
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    The Transformation Mastery trait appears if your Werewolf becomes Furious and goes on a Rampage but you don't scare any sims. You can kind of cheat and just lock the door to the room the Werewolf is in. I got it by accident when my Sims was rampaging while everyone else was asleep. Since no one woke up and got scared she got Mastery. Fury still builds and you'll have unintentional changes but you can transform on purpose with the power.
  • Options
    HelloBeastyHelloBeasty Posts: 121 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    The Transformation Mastery trait appears if your Werewolf becomes Furious and goes on a Rampage but you don't scare any sims. You can kind of cheat and just lock the door to the room the Werewolf is in. I got it by accident when my Sims was rampaging while everyone else was asleep. Since no one woke up and got scared she got Mastery. Fury still builds and you'll have unintentional changes but you can transform on purpose with the power.

Ah, good to know. Thanks!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,502 Member
    Kbobster wrote: »

More detailed answered:

Howling will get you there but you have to do it a lot.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,035 Member
    ... Howling will get you there but you have to do it a lot.
    @catloverplayer My sim did a bunch of howling when he went into his last rampage. He got a sore throat moodlet. 😆
  • Options
    Skr0alaSkr0ala Posts: 286 Member
    quick question, im trying to get the transformation mastery but it's not working for me. i've had my sim rampage in solitude but nothing unlocks. do I have to rampage alone a certain number of times in order to unlock it?
    "Be Happy, Stay Happy"-Lee Jooheon ( Stan Monsta X )
    tumblr_n5dk7cOnt91qbvmm2o1_500.gif

• Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    And here I am just trying to get my sim bit...

Passed a few raging wolves on a full moon, found and taunted Greg, been in the tunnels... I don't want to ask a wolf for it, I want it to be a thing that happens for my story 🥺
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,502 Member
    I just got the transformation reward that lets my werewolf transform at anytime.