The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Want A House Built? But Your Too Lazy!? Come Here! Free Houses!

Hello my fellow Creative Corneries. I am here to build houses. I am told I am "great" "fantastic!" but I think my work's okay. I don't have anything in my studio, so if you want a free house, just ask and maybe you'll think it's "great" too!

Okay first things first I need to post some sort of form. So here it goes! (Be Cautioned Because I'm thinking of it as i go)

Form; (Just Copy And Paste)

Username;
# Of Stories;
Basic Size Of House; (Small, Medium, Large, Mansion)
Color Of Exterior Of House;
Theme Or Type; (Modern, Cabin, Castle)
Do You Want A Backyard? If So What Do You Want In it?;
Fencing?:
Foundation?;
# Of Bedrooms;
# Of Bathrooms;
Who Are The Beds & Bath's For?; (List age and gender for each person who will be living in those rooms)
Check of the rooms you want other than bedrooms or bathrooms!;
Kitchen;
Living Room; (TV, Couch, Bookcase)
Sitting Room/Den; (Fireplace, Couch)
Play Room;
Arcade Or Entertainment Room;
Office;
Gym;
Basement;
Guest Bedrooms?;

Okay so that's all I can think of, so go for it! I am willing to work for you simmers so lets get started!!!

Completed Works;

Comments

• Options
    OhEmGeeYaySimsOhEmGeeYaySims Posts: 1,959
    edited May 2010
    Oh crap! I gotta go shopping! So just leave your request and i'll start working when I come back! Love you!
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited May 2010
    OhEmGeeYaySims: How about uploading a few examples of your work? I am sure you will get more requests that way. Do you have a picture thread :) Just a suggestion. EQ
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    @EuphorialQueen; Haha, actually I was thinking the same thing. I guess I should get started! Thank you for your suggestion. (; Oh, and no I don't have a picture thread. I guess I'd put some up soon.
  • Options
    craazygirlcraazygirl Posts: 106
    edited May 2010
    Bookmarking!
    if I ever need a house, I might go here.
  • Options
    tombraiderlaratombraiderlara Posts: 4
    edited May 2010
    Username; tombraiderlara
    How Many Stories?; 2 + basement
    Furnished Or Not?; best furnished stuff you can find!
    What KIND Of House?; Modern
    Anything IN Mind For Lanscape?; Maybe a small lake, a gtove.
    Pool?; NONONONO I HATE POOLS
    How Many Bedrooms?; 3
    Bathrooms?; 3 full 2 half bathrooms (no showers, bathtubs)
    What On What Floor?; master bedroom on top, others on secend story.
    Size Of House?; Medeum sized, like a little more than a cottage.
    Any Extra Rooms?; nope. :lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:) :-) :P 8) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    @craazygirl

Thank you. (:

@tombraiderlara

Thank you for your request! I forgot to put some more stuff in the form. What colors do you want for the house, and rooms? What genders are the bedrooms for? Age?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Just updated the form. I should get a better house for you now. I'm just starting to work on tombraiderlara's house. Just painting the grass a darker color!
  • Options
    melwandamelwanda Posts: 72 Member
    edited December 2012
    Username;
    # Of Stories;
    Basic Size Of House; (Small, Medium, Large, Mansion)
    Color Of Exterior Of House;
    Theme Or Type; (Modern, Cabin, Castle)
    Do You Want A Backyard? If So What Do You Want In it?;
    Fencing?:
    Foundation?;
    # Of Bedrooms;
    # Of Bathrooms;
    Who Are The Beds & Bath's For?; (List age and gender for each person who will be living in those rooms)
    Check of the rooms you want other than bedrooms or bathrooms!;
    Kitchen;
    Living Room; (TV, Couch, Bookcase)
    Sitting Room/Den; (Fireplace, Couch)
    Play Room;
    Arcade Or Entertainment Room;
    Office;
    Gym;
    Basement;
    Guest Bedrooms?;
  • Options
    franklear1980franklear1980 Posts: 972 Member
    edited December 2012
    Good luck with your request thread :) It's nice to see someone help out the other members of this community. BTW, on your request form, you may want to make a spot where your requestors can list what expansion packs and stuff packs they have. This way something doesn't get added they may not have. I hope you get plenty of business :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I have been playing Sims for a while now and I have downloaded and moved into and out of so many houses that it's not even funny. They just never seem to be what I want. I have also tried to remodel them but it's just not my thing really. I don't know a lot about this sort of thing but I am trying to find a site that helps put you in touch with people who custom build houses the way you want them or can refer you to someone who can. I was referred to this site today. Can anyone help me, please. Thank you so much.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Does anyone how I can get in touch with someone who would be willing be build a house for me- or at least make some major changes to one at the least. I have no idea who to contact. Thank you!
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited December 2012
    Good luck with your request thread :) It's nice to see someone help out the other members of this community. BTW, on your request form, you may want to make a spot where your requestors can list what expansion packs and stuff packs they have. This way something doesn't get added they may not have. I hope you get plenty of business :wink:
    melwanda wrote:
    Does anyone how I can get in touch with someone who would be willing be build a house for me- or at least make some major changes to one at the least. I have no idea who to contact. Thank you!

This thread had it's last post in 2010, so I don't think these folks are still doing request builds.

Melwanda,

You can click my siggy and make your request with D.N.A. Request Team (my siggy gets you to our request thread, just follow the instructions in the first post). You will also notice that Frank posted on this thread (I quoted his message) and he is with BuildSims Request Team. They will also be happy to take your request I'm sure.

Good Luck!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    franklear1980franklear1980 Posts: 972 Member
    edited December 2012
    *faceslap* I always look at the dates of these threads, but I was so darned tired yesterday :oops: