The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is the launcher down for maintenance

cant log in

Comments

• Options
    KatSoloKatSolo Posts: 456 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Just checked and my welcome section is blank, so maybe?

Have you installed the new patch? I did so a couple of hours ago, hope its not related to that :/.
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited September 2012
    I have not installed the new patch yet, and my welcome section is empty too. Also, I cant see anyone's avatars here in the forums. I can only hope this is a sign they're working on things to fix the problems caused by the new patch!*Crosses fingers* I dont want to patch until they do!
  • Options
    billisrulzbillisrulz Posts: 415 Member
    edited September 2012
    Same here! Nothing :/
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited September 2012
    KatSolo wrote:
    Just checked and my welcome section is blank, so maybe?

Have you installed the new patch? I did so a couple of hours ago, hope its not related to that :/.

Yeah my welcome section is blank too. I don't think it has to do with the patch, though; I patched last night and was able to log in and play normally. It probably either has to do with them editing things to put supernatural in or the servers are overloaded with people sending gifts etc. :?: :shock:

I can't see anybody's avatar on this site, either.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited September 2012
    The site is probably down for a mini-maintenance.

That kinda sucks because I was about to gift people stuff in the store.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hey I just saw people's avatars
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited September 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Hey I just saw people's avatars

Lmao I did too for a minute or two then they disappeared again. smiley-laughing002.gif
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    wolfhunter360wolfhunter360 Posts: 150
    edited September 2012
    Th site has been down for a while it happened to me a few days after the last live chat
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,104 Member
    edited September 2012
    Anybody else lose their wish list and can't access friends pages? I am and wondering if I am the only one.
  • Options
    KarrterrKarrterr Posts: 1,329 Member
    edited September 2012
    Colorist40 wrote:
    Anybody else lose their wish list and can't access friends pages? I am and wondering if I am the only one.

All morning has been a problem on the website. I haven't been able to get into my page all day. They seem to be having some troubles.
  • Options
    netty1974netty1974 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited September 2012
    so im not the only one having problems...my wishlist disappeared and so did my studio items, and i keep getting told my email and/or password is invaild when trying to login through the game :?

which is really weird cuz 45 minutes ago it worked just fine :?:
  • Options
    hanyohanyo Posts: 1,013 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Various things on the site have been having problems for me today. I did not update and don't plan to ever update again on this computer. I'll wait until my next one. I think this computer has about as much sims as it can handle.