Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Common complaint came up in game, lol.

This amused me, being as it's a pretty common complaint. I guess Annabelle is on the bandwagon. :D

lulzu.png

Comments

• Options
    MisskelibellyMisskelibelly Posts: 432 New Member
    edited August 2009
    How rude!
    Who insults babies?
    :shock:
  • Options
    NattieNattie Posts: 1,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I saw that one once, I thought it was funny.
  • Options
    SplashSplash Posts: 68 New Member
    edited August 2009
    You want hairy babies? :?
  • Options
    aarinaarin Posts: 7,260 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My sim has the same complaint whenever she gossips about new babies. I thought it was appropriate considering how much hair she has personally.

6a01101679ecc7860c0110185e101b860f-500pi
  • Options
    DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I just thought it was amusing with all the complaints on here about bald babies, and them all looking the same.
  • Options
    xW0AHxiAtEY0UxoxW0AHxiAtEY0Uxo Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2009
    lol, my sim always says that about babies. it was funny the first time. xP but now the only thing she says is "did u know cycl0n3 sw0rd is rich? i never would've guessed!" or something like that. o.e about cycl0n3 sw0rd being rich. its annoying. >;P
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    It's only funny because cyclone sword is not rich at all. He just happens to live in an overstuffed lot with other sims. :/
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey, I totes fo' shotes agree. Babies should be born with a full set of hair... and not just any hair, the giant anime-style hair!
  • Options
    SplashSplash Posts: 68 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey, I totes fo' shotes agree. Babies should be born with a full set of hair... and not just any hair, the giant anime-style hair!
    You mean gravity-defying and blue?

I like it!

You gotta' have the blue hair.
  • Options
    CrazyFrog824CrazyFrog824 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I once got my guy to gossip that "People in the neighborhood think that Grace Ursince is actually and an undercover alien spying on them" or something of that sort.
  • Options
    lilyboblilybob Posts: 940 Member
    edited August 2009
    lol, that is fuuny.

My real complaint though it why they have these stupid babies when the sims 2 babies were the cutest nobos ever.
  • Options
    VickyLouise3VickyLouise3 Posts: 1,705 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Haha, ive had that a couple of times.
    Why would you want hairy babies anyway? haha.

• Options
    jimmy9525jimmy9525 Posts: 317 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i hate the complaints there always the same its usually have you heared that amy anderson is completely broke or that somebodys been fired ... BORING
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2009
    jimmy9525 wrote:
    i hate the complaints there always the same its usually have you heared that amy anderson is completely broke or that somebodys been fired ... BORING

Well I havent hear that one so it looks like you are wrong.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Who's Amy Anderson? D:
  • Options
    velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2009
    aarin wrote:
    My sim has the same complaint whenever she gossips about new babies. I thought it was appropriate considering how much hair she has personally.

6a01101679ecc7860c0110185e101b860f-500pi
    I need that hair! Creepy how it looks almost exactly like my RL hair...

I get mostly people gossiping about death (because my sims live in a retirement home called Sunset Valley! Seriously, everyone is 80) and not so much babies :[ when my Sunset Valley was a hot young place, there was a lot of gossiping about babies and their baldness...