The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Showtime - KATY PERRY ORIGIN BONUS

So obviously there was an issue with the regular showtime purchase reward (http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/510137.page to download the DJ BOOTH) then theres the katy perry exclusive stuff (download links seem to be working)

But because i ordered it threw ORIGIN i am allso suppose to get ANOTHER downloadable which is a round red stereo, kinda a donut shape, i cant remember what it was called.

SO my inquirey is.. why da funk to i find that now??

Comments

• Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hey hun, I found mine in the last e-mail I got from origin. If you haven't deleted it go find the e-mail and the link is in there :mrgreen:
  • Options
    anastasia81ukanastasia81uk Posts: 325 Member
    edited March 2012
    I got my DJ Booth and the stereo from the store to download fine and its in my game. But no matter what or how I download the Ultimate Venue and stage it will not show up and I also tried the debug code and it still will not show up.
  • Options
    RinkatekiRinkateki Posts: 20
    edited March 2012
    Schantal wrote:
    Hey hun, I found mine in the last e-mail I got from origin. If you haven't deleted it go find the e-mail and the link is in there :mrgreen:

Thank you, ill go check it out now
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I got my DJ Booth and the stereo from the store to download fine and its in my game. But no matter what or how I download the Ultimate Venue and stage it will not show up and I also tried the debug code and it still will not show up.

This thread was about the ORIGIN bonus. I have not tried placing the Ultimate Venue yet. So i dont know if i will have that bug yet either, or at all.
    Please go to another thread more specific to your issue, to place an inquirey, in order to get better feedback on what can be done.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Rinkateki wrote:
    Schantal wrote:

Thank you, ill go check it out now

Ugh oh.... i just remember, the email i had for ORIGIN is now inactive, and i cannot access that email account anymore! =[ guess i will have to talk to EA's stupid help chat....
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Oh, no :-(...no, I only recieved that e-mail. hang on, let me see if I can get the link....

Ok hun so this is what the e-mail said you have to do...it gives you a code for the radio...so you have to enter the code in the sims3.com...it should be a registration code just like the one you get for your games....Below are the directions from the e-mail that you should have

To unlock your exclusive Origin-al Beats 500 Stereo:
    1. Install The Sims 3 game first!
    2. Register with The Sims 3 Community if you haven't already - Go to www.thesims3.com/register> in your browser, or click the "Sign Up Now" button on the Game Launcher.
    3. Then go to www.thesims3.com/incentive/ShowtimeOrigin and enter your unique code.

the code for the stereo should be above the directions and it should say Origon Beats radio with a code key next to or below it ;-)
  • Options
    anastasia81ukanastasia81uk Posts: 325 Member
    edited March 2012
    Rinkateki wrote:

This thread was about the ORIGIN bonus. I have not tried placing the Ultimate Venue yet. So i dont know if i will have that bug yet either, or at all.
    Please go to another thread more specific to your issue, to place an inquirey, in order to get better feedback on what can be done.
    I wasn't on your thread trying to get help I was just saying how I got my stereo and the other stuff was just really having a conversation. EX. O u dont have ur stereo this is how I got mine. what about ur venue did you get that too because that was part of the bonus too. Thats all I was saying just good ole conversation
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Ok hun so this is what the e-mail said you have to do...it gives you a code for the radio...so you have to enter the code in the sims3.com...it should be a registration code just like the one you get for your games....Below are the directions from the e-mail that you should have

2. Register with The Sims 3 Community if you haven't already - Go to www.thesims3.com/register> in your browser, or click the "Sign Up Now" button on the Game Launcher.
    3. Then go to www.thesims3.com/incentive/ShowtimeOrigin and enter your unique code.

the code for the stereo should be above the directions and it should say Origon Beats radio with a code key next to or below it :wink:

P.S, you go here to enter your code

www.thesims3.com/incentive/ShowtimeOrigin
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Schantal wrote:

the code for the stereo should be above the directions and it should say Origon Beats radio with a code key next to or below it :wink:

P.S, you go here to enter your code

www.thesims3.com/incentive/ShowtimeOrigin

Thanks.. but i cant get the code, cause i cant access the email for it.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Rinkateki wrote:

I wasn't on your thread trying to get help I was just saying how I got my stereo and the other stuff was just really having a conversation. EX. O u dont have ur stereo this is how I got mine. what about ur venue did you get that too because that was part of the bonus too. Thats all I was saying just good ole conversation

The ORIGIN Stereo doesn't come with the DJ BOOTH, its a seperate download.
    Yes i did get the venues and other KATY PERRY content no problem
    its the ORIGIN bonus that i cannot access due to it ONLY being EMAILED
    Which i cannot access, this has NOTHING to do with the SIMS DOWNLOADER or GAME itself
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Rinkateki wrote: The ORIGIN Stereo doesn't come with the DJ BOOTH, its a seperate download.
    Yes i did get the venues and other KATY PERRY content no problem
    its the ORIGIN bonus that i cannot access due to it ONLY being EMAILED
    Which i cannot access, this has NOTHING to do with the SIMS DOWNLOADER or GAME itself

I think anastasia was just trying to help hun. Sorry you couldn't find the e-mail. Unless you deleted it, it should be there. If you have gmail and you know you didn't delete it, you can type Origin into the search and it will bring up all e-mails from them :D

I can still access mine, so as long as you didn't delete it, it should be there unless they just didn't send it to you at all and in that case you will have to go to Origin help and talk to the customer service unfortunately :cry: