Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Homeschooling

I know this kinda existed in sims 1, but i thought that parents that could homeschool their kids would be kinda cool, they stay at home all day with 1 parent or a tutor and get homeschooled.
Kids learning in their PJs, teens get a full time job while learning at home. Im not homeschooled but i bet teens, kids and adults who were homeschooled would love to have this added.

Comments

• Options
    karalovessimskaralovessims Posts: 217
    edited August 2011
    Great idea! It be great for a story or legacy, too -- like it'd make things more realistic. And if you have a pregnant teen (I don't have the mod, though), you could keep them home to homeschool. (:
  • Options
    katiebcatkatiebcat Posts: 75
    edited August 2011
    exactly but the pregnant teen, maybe not but maybe allowing teens that are homeschooled to have fulltime jobs would be reasonable... I mean they can already be self employed...
    I will never use a mod to change my game i feel it ruins it
  • Options
    karalovessimskaralovessims Posts: 217
    edited August 2011
    Yeah, I don't like pregnant teens either, and I don't use mods or third party CC either. So I'm with you there. (: I was just talking about when you read a story or legacy, sometimes they have pregnant teens and sometimes they "drop out of school". It'd be better if there was a homeschooling option.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    exactly, homeschooling would be a good option, and the teens can get a headstart on life :) children could prepare for work, and toddlers would spend mroe time with their older siblings.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Bringing this back up!!

Homeschooling would be such a good option