The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion for EA People

candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
I don't know if EA has thought of this and maybe it is in the works for some future EP. I think that they should give us a tool to make clothing, just like they did for create a world and create a pattern. Then we would not have to use CC content unless we wanted to. I think it would be safer, and they could still make clothes to sell in their store. For people who do not care to make or are not interested in making clothes. They could do this by providing us with garment selections like sleeves, skirts, tops etc. Since the game is designed to mix and match we could change the patterns. They could make an accessories section as well. I know that there is more to it then that, but they could maybe do a simple version for us. I also would hope they would provide us with better instructions then what came with world and pattern tools.

Comments

• Options
    DestinysCreaturesDestinysCreatures Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited March 2011
    candy8 wrote:
    I don't know if EA has thought of this and maybe it is in the works for some future EP. I think that they should give us a tool to make clothing, just like they did for create a world and create a pattern. Then we would not have to use CC content unless we wanted to. I think it would be safer, and they could still make clothes to sell in their store. For people who do not care to make or are not interested in making clothes. They could do this by providing us with garment selections like sleeves, skirts, tops etc. Since the game is designed to mix and match we could change the patterns. They could make an accessories section as well. I know that there is more to it then that, but they could maybe do a simple version for us. I also would hope they would provide us with better instructions then what came with world and pattern tools.

think this is a good idea candy8 but MAC does not have create a world or shop mode so doubt they would make this for MAC users, we do have create a pattern shame we can't use the CC like in Sims2 never bought from there store with that game always found great stuff other places didn't even know they sold content until Sims3 when I joined the site, there clothes are not fantastic neither is the hair and I would love a shot at doing it myself. Great suggestion hope they consider it :)
  • Options
    QueenDivettaQueenDivetta Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited March 2011
    I love this idea! A lot of CC content can be glitchy on Macs, which I'm playing on, and I'd love to be able to just create my own outfits. Like have some easy way to create meshes in-game or something instead of with a programs you have to buy. Totally support!
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited March 2011
    I am glad that you both agree, I hope others do as well. I think that if they could make this program it might put an end to some of the bad content that people are getting from other sites. The other problem is people might upload their stuff to the exchange I hope that wouldn't cause more problems though.