The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Look it's a Plumbob Over My Head: Headband Update 5/2/11

Robodl95Robodl95 Posts: 1,561 Member
Hi everybody, so I'm Rob and I've operated Look it's a Plumbob Over My Head since about May. I love the sims and making stuff for them! I hope you guys like my stuff :)

Since I've been operating the blog for about 6 months I'm not going to re-post EVERYTHING here but I will repost some of my favorites. Just be aware that I have more stuff then just what is here!

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rRqTc7srHqs/THm9wKNNyII/AAAAAAAAABQ/vk77DTuqOpE/S930-R/banner.png width="600" height="200"[/img]

Here is my MTS Profile

I do take requests on retextures I am a bad mesher and a bad texturer, I'm open to all kinds of ideas but I don't have enough time to do everyone's requests about stuff I wouldn't really want. Don't be afraid to ask though, I might say yes!

None of this stuff will harm your games, I do my best to create functioning things but if you're having problems then please let me know :mrgreen:

90% of my stuff is in .Package, I do S3 packs sometimes but I don't like them much.. Please read CC Basics CC Basics

Comments