Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Doug Funnie

Doug Funnie and his family and friends are available on my page or in the Exchange under Funnie...hope you like them! :D

Comments

• Options
    RegoRego Posts: 704 New Member
    edited June 2009
    OMG THAT WAS AWESOME
  • Options
    LongknifeLongknife Posts: 771 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I KNO RITE
  • Options
    vxsluvswkdvxsluvswkd Posts: 48 New Member
    edited June 2009
    good job!! :) lol! good ol doug. wow.. such a blast from the past.
  • Options
    JoshhenckelJoshhenckel Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2009
    thanks, a couple people used to say I looked like Doug, once in college some stranger actually asked me where patti mayonnaise was. :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    makeitwork322makeitwork322 Posts: 559 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I bow to your creative skills.
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    niiiiice.

-high five!-

XD
  • Options
    Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    edited June 2009
    How cute! I use to love that show, even watched the movie as a young girl. :)
  • Options
    SuzieQ7SuzieQ7 Posts: 211 New Member
    edited June 2009
    AH! That is amazing!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    thanks for the positvie comment/reccomendations guys :D
  • Options
    hoppinghippo1000hoppinghippo1000 Posts: 589 Member
    edited June 2009
    Omg i miss that show!
    :-o
  • Options
    Nytwng9199Nytwng9199 Posts: 1,420 Member
    edited June 2009
    WOW... I am truly humbled. Skeeter looks amazing. Do you take requests?? How about old "football head"??
  • Options
    devidevi Posts: 4,721 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :P i love those shows!
  • Options
    KieraKiera Posts: 59 New Member
    edited June 2009
    aww those are cute. i totally forgot about that show. i loved watching it when i was younger.
  • Options
    devidevi Posts: 4,721 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Nytwng9199 wrote:
    WOW... I am truly humbled. Skeeter looks amazing. Do you take requests?? How about old "football head"??

yeah he should make the hey arnold family lol
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I could try to make Hey Arnold, but that would be REALLY DIFFICULT...I spent a few hours perfecting doug and skeeters noses and faces. I can't imagine how to even start old football head. I was thinking about making the Macks from the secret world of alex mack, and maybe doing more of the doug characters but skin colors are limited. I really didnt want to make skeeter green but its the closest to teal that I could get. I'm a bit of a perfectionist if you can't tell. Lol. I'll def keep you guys posted with new families as I go. I do take requests, but I can't promise how soon I can get them done. Thanks again guys.
  • Options
    XaemoonXaemoon Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    These are really great. I think the biggest challenge of bringing cartoons to a game like this is that most cartoons use very unrealistic characters, or non-human characters, so the list of possibilities is very narrow.

I downloaded this and put them into my neighborhood, they're absolutely great. I gave you a recommendation and I encourage you to continue!
  • Options
    SweetestDrugSweetestDrug Posts: 5,406 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I could try to make Hey Arnold, but that would be REALLY DIFFICULT...I spent a few hours perfecting doug and skeeters noses and faces. I can't imagine how to even start old football head. I was thinking about making the Macks from the secret world of alex mack, and maybe doing more of the doug characters but skin colors are limited. I really didnt want to make skeeter green but its the closest to teal that I could get. I'm a bit of a perfectionist if you can't tell. Lol. I'll def keep you guys posted with new families as I go. I do take requests, but I can't promise how soon I can get them done. Thanks again guys.
    im pretty sure you can use that color wheel looking thing with skin, not only clothes make up hair and eyes
  • Options
    TackyVintageTackyVintage Posts: 98 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Cool! I use to get called Patti Mayonnaise in grade school since my name is Patti, lol and in econ in 12th GRADE! I got the nickname again!

Anyway, real good job, let's all go to the Honker Burger.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Thanks. If you make further generations of any of them even if its with your own unknown sims, you should upload them or atleast take a screenshot and repost it in here, I love seeing what people do with their sims, especially if its one I created.

I can't say it enough but thanks for all the positive feedback, I spent a few hours today creating these and its nice to know it was worth it.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    If they ever make it so we can create our own neighborhoods again, I'm def. going to create bluffington, the honker burger, the beets, mr. 🐸🐸🐸🐸, porkchop if we get pets, etc.

I don't know how to quote a previous post lol, but if it's possible to change skin color even more can someone explain it to me? I had read in a post somewhere that it wasnt possible. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
  • Options
    noclue642noclue642 Posts: 260 Member
    edited June 2009