May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims4 laundry kitpack

Even do there already the laundry day stuffpack it would be nice to have a add on kit pack dictated to laundry to be able to create as comunaty lots laundromat like in the sims3 ambition as well as adding for sims homes more washer dryer modern and retro and create if you have the rent pack appartment laundromats first set of pics coin op washers and dryers where sims could pay simoleon to use them (that also go for universaty dorms if you have sims living there all pics welcome and ideas if you went to add to this thread

m8uKVw7.jpeg

Ev7179r.jpeg

NWZ3amw.jpeg

4eTA0NI.jpeg

home laundry

8gSgdwa.jpg

cRHBQIB.jpg

GhH4C9y.jpg

rD7JsQv.jpg
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,157 Member
    Zzz.😴
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,462 Member
    How about a laundry service? I think it could be a fun business for our sims to have, especially if they like doing laundry.
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Just refresh Laundry Day with top loading machines, ironing and laundromat lots
  • Options
    pvrescue1pvrescue1 Posts: 75 Member
    Per above: update the pack that already exists. This isn't worth coughing up an extra 5 dollars for.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,646 Member
    I would like for them to add onto another pack like more laundry detergent, dryer sheets oland balls, ironing and steaming, Maybe even folding. Also wash not just clothes but blankets/bedding, rugs, towels, couch cushions, curtains.
    I would also like clothes to get dirty over time for all lifestage especially infants, toddlers and kids not wash them all the time but just over time get dirty you know.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,560 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I would like for them to add onto another pack like more laundry detergent, dryer sheets oland balls, ironing and steaming, Maybe even folding. Also wash not just clothes but blankets/bedding, rugs, towels, couch cushions, curtains.
    I would also like clothes to get dirty over time for all lifestage especially infants, toddlers and kids not wash them all the time but just over time get dirty you know.

and for eco sims players clothes diapers pet bedding as well great idea you added @Briana2425 i love it alot
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,646 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »

and for eco sims players clothes diapers pet bedding as well great idea you added @Briana2425 i love it alot

Yup I'd love that as well.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,560 Member
    @Briana2425 just sent you a pm with 2 pics