Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funkytown save file

SlackerSlacker Posts: 3,000 Member

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3seslr7g2vfcvwcgcjxxo/funky.zip?rlkey=t4pctexotieyrmg5uizsaxj2a&dl=0

Funky.zip is the save of the full city built in the worlds that i got; Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Newcrest, Magnolia Promenade, Windenberg, San Myshuno, Sulani, Britechester, Evergreen, Mt.Komorebi, Tartosa and Copperdale plus now San Sequoia. If you do not own all these packs of course you can still load this save, you just wont have all of it. There is no cc included in this save file. The population is minimal. And for more information contact me here or in private, for any inquiries or to chat about the builds, the game etc.

I made this save file available cause i felt the need to give back to the community, i wanted to share all the awesome builds i found and downloaded from the gallery, and even if i haven't ever downloaded and used a save file my self, (therefor i dont really know how its presented) i just zipped it up and put in on dropbox... so i am sorry if this is a very crude presentation. Its really is nothin more than my personal collection, the lots all have all been "re-modeled" to my standards. This is why its important to know that i made all the remodeling with no money restrictions, so its the way i play; there is one lot where i place my new households, then make them millionaire and move them to the chosen lot for them... so this style of game play is definetly not for everyone.

I have remodelled and adapted a few tv series and concepts throughout these past 3 years. I went thru a phase 2 years ago where i simmified Gilmore Girls, then i did 3broke Girls... Jersey Shore, Baywatch. And i was off to remaking all the builds starting in Mt.Komorebi, it is the first neighbourhood i redid completely. I would like to mention here i did not delete the concept of the original style on purpose (i really didnt meen to cancel the culture), i realized only later all the work that was put into making this neighbourhood a certain cultural flavor, but i did not understand it at all at first and i am not really sorry for it. I thought they were all poorly heated places and personally i am used to luxurious ski resorts and i have spent the better part of my teens on the ski slopes of the Laurentian mountains in my neck of the woods. My initial gut reaction was to find ski chalets and give it a Laurentian vibe. And I am kinda proud of the results.

Important note concerning restaurants in Willow Creek; its where i placed the Gilmore Girls, i.e. Dragon Fly and Dukes Diner are the 2 restaurants in that neighbourhood and they are fully functionnal with appropriate staff whom are located in around town. YOU CANNOT PLAY THE RESTAURANT STAFF. That means a number of households cannot be played. For instance, Sookie, Gerard, in Willow will lose their place as Dragon Fly workers and you'll get stuck w random townies. There are 4 restaurants in total; 2 in Windenberg and 2 in New Crest and the ones in NewCrest are managed by Sebastian Bach.

Aside from the restaurants, there are a few retails stores i included recently, and after testing them out i was pretty impressed with the build of the Ikea store (Original By; audrcami ) and the Target (Original By: r2d2majzoub ) which are the high score in my game imho tbh... lol !!!

So I hope this could help folks that are not all that comfortable or experienced with building to enjoy a luxurious sim city environment. Thanks for sharing.

The Slacker
Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker

Comments