Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Download issues with add on games

I just reinstall Sims 3 and some add-ons. I can not download pets, university life, season and world adventures. I was able to download all these about a month ago. Does anyone know what is going on?

Comments

• Options
    vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    All downloaded today except for pets.
  • Options
    natasha78natasha78 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @vampyrelucia said:
    > I just reinstall Sims 3 and some add-ons. I can not download pets, university life, season and world adventures. I was able to download all these about a month ago. Does anyone know what is going on?

There might be a little problem with the download servers for those particular expansion packs. You might try visiting the official Sims 3 website or asking for help from their support staff. Downloads may occasionally experience a temporary halt due to server maintenance or upgrades.I'm hoping it gets fixed soon.https://aeroapp.net/gbwhatsapp-download
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I had the same problem with those. Mostly pets for some strange reason. I did have to finally use my discs to get them to install. Hope you managed to get yours in as well
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion