Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Pet Store Issues

NewEra2009NewEra2009 Posts: 396 Member
Hey all,

Recently I did a full reinstall of all my games and store content, then today all of a sudden the Sims 3 Pet Store (Grahams Pet Shop) has been telling me some items cannot be loaded and were replaced.

Also, the lot type (Pet Store) no longer appears in the drop-down and the pet shop register and signage no longer appear in-game.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so has anyone fixed the issue?

I have attached images below showing the items not appearing and how they were replaced.

I already tried uninstalling and re-installing the content with no luck. The game still says its installed when I uninstalled the content.

Thanks in advance,

Derek

c9mgvi3yl0wc.jpg
o9qusjmcwolz.jpg
Post edited by NewEra2009 on

Comments

• Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I know its been awhile but did you ever get this fixed? I am having same issue.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Although a pain to do I started a new folder/game and was able to install petstore and all it came with into a new game. I then transfered my saves to the new folder and then had to redownload everything else. Wasn't fun and still seems odd that so many have had this problem.

I know when I originally got Pets the store downloaded and installed perfectly. Such is life. At least in the world of Sims.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion