Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need an option to save favorite cas assets

Such as makeups,jewelry and tattoos. This would be a favorite folder and I'd even like the option to name the folders.

Comments

• Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    Absolutely! I've been wanting this for awhile now. I remember having this in bb in Sims 3 because I had all my faves in folders labeled by room, such as kitchen, kids, and Patio.
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Yessss I hate having to re-do the makeup for every outfit with every sim. :s And I per usual use the same lipstick, various colors depending on skin tone, but I have to scroll for it every time and it's like...ugh. Lol I guess I'm pretty lazy. God I have to scroll? First world problems.
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    fujicakes1 wrote: »
    Yessss I hate having to re-do the makeup for every outfit with every sim. :s And I per usual use the same lipstick, various colors depending on skin tone, but I have to scroll for it every time and it's like...ugh. Lol I guess I'm pretty lazy. God I have to scroll? First world problems.

I fairly routinely go through and fix the outfits on unplayed sims, and if I'm in a hurry or don't care much, that usually means just assigning premade styles. And then I make fun of myself for deleting the makeup, saying, "Oh, I prefer a natural look. These sims are much prettier without makeup." Sometimes it's true, though. Like, the blush that's assigned with a lot of the premade styles looks like garbage on all but very specific caucasian skin tones. A lot of the eyeshadow and lipstick options are just ... I'd delete them from the game if I could, tbh. And since I can't "lock" anything between outfits or save favorites ... it's only one click to remove all the makeup.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I'd love this. We should also be able to save custom outfits.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.