Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trying to delete CC

I have been trying to delete several pieces of CC for months. I've been hunting for the object in my mods folder, I'll search for the name, the CC creator, I've even looked through everything using S4S, I still can't find it. Does anyone have any suggestions? It's definitely not official content as it's from a CC creator.
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    50-50, (take half off, test, if still you have it, take half off again... or if its gone, do the same with the half you already took off. )

DeadFishy wrote: »
    It's definitely not official content as it's from a CC creator.

There are few official things we got from patches and updates, where creator is indeed cc creator. And creators name is written in tooltip if you hover mouse over it.
    But obviously those don't have cc wrench icon.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    S4S tray importer. Slap the CC on a Sim, or make a room, save it, then use S4S tray importer to find and delete it. The download page is in French but, the program is in English. There is also a Mac version.

Once the name of the CC is identified in the Tray Importer you can double-click on it and it will take you directly to the file so you can delete it.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    S4S tray importer. Slap the CC on a Sim, or make a room, save it, then use S4S tray importer to find and delete it. The download page is in French but, the program is in English. There is also a Mac version.

Once the name of the CC is identified in the Tray Importer you can double-click on it and it will take you directly to the file so you can delete it.

It's furniture though. Also not sure if I'm savy enough to so this :#
    50-50, (take half off, test, if still you have it, take half off again... or if its gone, do the same with the half you already took off. )

There are few official things we got from patches and updates, where creator is indeed cc creator. And creators name is written in tooltip if you hover mouse over it.

I'll check for that wrench!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

It's furniture though. Also not sure if I'm savy enough to so this :#

I'll check for that wrench!

You can do this with furniture! Go to an empty lot. Put the cc on it. Save to gallery. Exit and go to tray importer. It shows the last saved lot from your gallery so click on it and select cc. Then it will load up all the cc on the lot and you can delete.
    This has been a life saver lol
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(