Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greenhouse Haven Kit does not include any new planters

FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
edited April 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Anybody else find it a bit off-putting that the Greenhouse Haven Kit doesn't include a single usable planter for our Sims to put plants in? There is an object that looks like it's for starter plants and an object that looks like it's for seeds but neither are functional, just decoration.

There is not one new usable planter or pot in this kit.

Obviously this would be the perfect pack to add one so I'm curious why the decision was made to forego this.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,903 Member
    I would have loved some new planters. I'm pretty happy with the rest of the kit though.

I haven't seen anything from the team indicating why there were no new planters so for now it's all just speculation.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited April 2023
    The kit is beautiful but it is simply a £4.99 art asset kit. There is no new planters, I think the only item that does anything is a box which works the same way as other boxes in the game.

Personally I don’t mind, I’m going to use this kit for certain sims because it looks really nice and on console we don’t have CC. It really does look good and fits what I want for my main sims house.

But yeah, it’s just art, nothing else. Which is kinda a shame because this theme would make a nice stuff pack, or they could even do a gardening game pack. But it is what it is 🙂.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,437 Member
    New planters would be nice but what I would have liked even more is a triangular window to fill the space between the roof and the window. We got a triangular piece of wood board, something very close to just using the new wall paint. But a window in that shape would have been very welcome.