Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Your Favourite sims console game?

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
I'm only going to do playstation and Xbox games separately, the sims games that came out on Nintendo and other handheld consoles, will be put together and you can comment what one you liked best, I forgot to write down urbz sims in the city, please comment down below if you preferred the urbz

What's Your Favourite sims console game? 7 votes

The sims
0% 0 votes
The Sims bustin out
42% 3 votes
The Sims 2
14% 1 vote
The Sims 2 pets
0% 0 votes
The Sims 2 Castaway
0% 0 votes
The Sims 3
0% 0 votes
The Sims 4
42% 3 votes
The Sims on Handheld console ( please comment what one)
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,966 Member
    Urbz for PS2

I just love how silly it is and I would be lying if I did not jam to ye olde bep music as late 90s kid

I do also have nostalgia for starting game in TS1-2 for PS2 with that weird hot tub beginning and money from mom scenario :lol:

Unfortunately I missed whole castaway n handhelds things tho

I've seen videos of someone playing sims psp and it seemed lit

and i do still have small hope that one day I find sims castaway being sold somewhere for reasonable price so I could get it for my still existing ps2 :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Your ps2 is still alive ? 😂 I'm jealous, I miss the old sims console games, I can't believe a forgot urbz I used to love that game, being able to move about the city, that was a huge step for sims console, I've played the sims bustin out on ps2 and I believe it was gamebody advanced 🤣 wow I seem old now 🤣🤣
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,966 Member
    edited November 2022
    yeah still alive :joy:
    its even the slim model
    which i have heard is more likely to break than the original brick but dunno we'll see when it betrays me :lol:

hopefully not right after i say its still alive :sweat_smile: that seems to be tech trend to die just when i am impressed something is still working

the Urbz disc is rather wrecked though so I always chant a little prayer or curse as it gets stuck on making remix of the songs
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    Bustin Out. Used to play it to death on the PS2 and original XBox. Granted the original Sims game had the better free-play due to it being more than 3 households. But 'BO has its own soundtrack, the first cowplant and dying by jumping off a diving board that isn't over water

But come on, it's a game that literally begins with your mom telling you to get out of bed and really refined the Malcolm Landgraab hateability
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    MemoryBugaboo143MemoryBugaboo143 Posts: 32 Member
    I loved playing Sims Bustin Out all the time when I was younger.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited November 2022
    I think most will agree sims 4 is just a whole other level for sims console games. It’s the only one that is the actual sims as far as I’m aware. They did such a good job on it and hopefully it will be the standard of console support going forward. Hoping for a simultaneous release for Sims 5.

I did have a fun sims game on one of the Nintendo handhelds I think it was the DS. I can’t remember what it was called but it was fun. Not really the sims though.